Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking sick of my non-functional jaw.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Fuck the looks aspect of it, my jaw literally doesn't function like a normal person's should.

It's narrow, recessed, tilted at a bad angle because of overgrown upper jaw, doesn't align properly, I can't chew food properly (literally have to eat mostly soft foods), can't swallow properly, have sleep apnea, can't smile properly.

I always ate less than normal people my age, was borderline anorexic before I was 20, and now it finally clicked to me that my appetite wasn't the problem, the problem was always my shitty jaw that made eating a tedious and exhausting experience.

And nobody wants to fucking admit it. My doctor told me it's fine and I'm exaggerating, my parents pretend like it's normal when I bring it up.

If I had to eat only solid foods I'd literally weigh 90 lbs.

Fuck my subhuman parents for thinking it's okay to spread their shit genes.

I have a horrible jaw aswell, I have all of the problems you have listed, by any chance, did you also have a much frequent rate of cavities despite having good oral hygiene?
My parents also pretend that it is normal, I can't blame them, as my mother has the same dysfunctional jaw as I do, she got away with it because she's a female, but now that the curse of the jaw has been passed to a male child, their bloodline will end with me
I am hoping to get a surgery to fix my jaw, do you have such plans aswell? I truly believe I could ascend if I could fix it somehow

I have a horrible jaw aswell, I have all of the problems you have listed, by any chance, did you also have a much frequent rate of cavities despite having good oral hygiene?
My parents also pretend that it is normal, I can't blame them, as my mother has the same dysfunctional jaw as I do, she got away with it because she's a female, but now that the curse of the jaw has been passed to a male child, their bloodline will end with me
I am hoping to get a surgery to fix my jaw, do you have such plans aswell? I truly believe I could ascend if I could fix it somehow
Yes, I have like 10 fillings. Also, my teeth are yellow even though I brush them frequently.

I will probably never be able to afford surgery, and you can only get it for free if you are extremely deformed.

Last edited:
Mouthbreathing birdcel with a narrow palate, nonexistent jaw line and teeth from The Hills Have Eyes checking in, your pain is shared over here my friend.

Yes, I have like 10 fillings. Also, my teeth are yellow even though I brush them frequently.

I will probably never be able to afford surgery, and you can only get it for free if you are extremely deformed.
The cavities are due to excessive mouth breathing

My sincere condolences.

Any deformity in a man means its over.

That sounds awful boyo :feelsbadman: my jaw looks like shit but at least it function properly

do any of you're parents have a weak/recessed jaw? if not then you just got extremely unlucky

do any of you're parents have a weak/recessed jaw? if not then you just got extremely unlucky
Neither of mine do, and yet here I am like this. Makes it feel even worse, ngl.