Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm so fucking sick of being a nosecel

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Every fucking time when I was in high school I'd get bullied for it every fucking day until it stopped on my senior year but I still didn't forget.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate myself for it all since it's not my fault, it's their fault for making me feel this way and it just built in as an insecurity.

It's literally a kike nose even though I'm not even a kike.

Being a nosecel is one of the worst cels to be, I bet all your noses mog me to hell.

Being a nosecel is one of the worst cels to be, I bet all your noses mog me to hell.
Mine doesn't. I'm thinking of getting a rhinoplasty because I won't resist the temptation to just rip my nose out of my face myself. :feelsree: Of all the things I've hated about my face, it takes the cake.

Mine doesn't. I'm thinking of getting a rhinoplasty because I won't resist the temptation to just rip my nose out of my face myself. :feelsree: Of all the things I've hated about my face, it takes the cake.
I'm thinking of one day just to get a hammer or something and smash it in to the point of getting a rhinoplasty like some sandcel did once.

Kike nose can look good as long is it's not super extreme and has good harmony, having a fat nigger nose never looks good.

Kike nose can look good as long is it's not super extreme and has good harmony, having a fat nigger nose never looks good.
Cope, the nosepill is brutal. If you're nose is bad it's over, a bad nose can even ruin a Chad face.

It is literally one of the most important aspects of a face. Unfortunatly i was cursed by nature with bulbous nignog nose :fuk:

im planning to get fixed some times

I'm also a nosecel, it's horrible. Mine is so huge I would constantly get made fun of for it. My friends told me seriously that I should get a nosejob. I wanted to but never had enough money until I got a job after college. Now though it's pointless because I have other problems that would require surgery. And I'm too old so I'll never have the chances I used to anyway.

Maybe I will pay for some youngcel's surgery before I rope. At least then my life will have had a purpose.

your nose is offside

I'm also a nosecel, it's horrible. Mine is so huge I would constantly get made fun of for it. My friends told me seriously that I should get a nosejob. I wanted to but never had enough money until I got a job after college. Now though it's pointless because I have other problems that would require surgery. And I'm too old so I'll never have the chances I used to anyway.

Maybe I will pay for some youngcel's surgery before I rope. At least then my life will have had a purpose.
pay for my ll honey

life is not worth living as a 5'8 white man
Oh fuck off 5'8" isn't that bad. If you have good enough face it's hardly a barrier. Life is much worse for an ugly taller guy.

Unless you live in gigachad country like Netherlands, then it would suck.

i am also thinking of getting a rhinoplasty my nose is the worst part of my face need to get it fixed but i cant save up money for it :feelsrope: maybe when i pass out of college and get wageslave job i will get it done :feelshehe:

Oh fuck off 5'8" isn't that bad. If you have good enough face it's hardly a barrier. Life is much worse for an ugly taller guy.
being short as a man is a unique sort of hell for many reasons other than sex appeal. ogrecel is better. nothing you can say about "oh well u look like a 5'8 undimorphic kid that's better than being ogre" will change what I experience even waiting in lines or sitting at tables in work groups. it's legit hell, the unspoken dynamics of all of it, the intense mog battle embedded in human biology and exacerbated by height-worshipping americanised culture. I don't live in guatemala, I am usually the shortest white guy in a room, and of course short nogs slay

being short as a man is a unique sort of hell for many reasons other than sex appeal. ogrecel is better. nothing you can say about "oh well u look like a 5'8 undimorphic kid that's better than being ogre" will change what I experience even waiting in lines or sitting at tables in work groups. it's legit hell, the unspoken dynamics of all of it, the intense mog battle embedded in human biology and exacerbated by height-worshipping americanised culture. I don't live in guatemala, I am usually the shortest white guy in a room, and of course short nogs slay
You are not really short dude. My brother is 5'4" and has a gf, though he has a chad-lite face. And seen many guys shorter than you with girlfriends even wives. If your only chance is with women who won't accept a slightly short guy like you, that is a problem in itself.

If you're young and have a normie-tier face you still have a decent chance. If your face is flawed then plastic surgery will go much further than insanely painful and risky LL.

You are not really short dude. My brother is 5'4" and has a gf, though he has a chad-lite face. And seen many guys shorter than you with girlfriends even wives. If your only chance is with women who won't accept a slightly short guy like you, that is a problem in itself.

If you're young and have a normie-tier face you still have a decent chance. If your face is flawed then plastic surgery will go much further than insanely painful and risky LL.
wow amazing, are you 50 years old and in ecuador?

wow amazing, are you 50 years old and in ecuador?
I'm mid-20s and in Amerikkka. You are delusional if you think being 5'8" is that big a deal here. Only on dating apps and cold approaching. If that's what you rely on for meeting women, you need a different approach.

I'm mid-20s and in Amerikkka. You are delusional if you think being 5'8" is that big a deal here. Only on dating apps and cold approaching. If that's what you rely on for meeting women, you need a different approach.
dude im in australia being 5'8 decimated my social life

dude im in australia being 5'8 decimated my social life
That's bullshit you're saying every 5'8" guy in Australia is a loner incel? It can't just be that. It makes things a bit harder yes but you must have other problems.

That's bullshit you're saying every 5'8" guy in Australia is a loner incel? It can't just be that. It makes things a bit harder yes but you must have other problems.
yes basically lmao, at least in yuppy type social circles

All nose are good except for wide nose

yes basically lmao, at least in yuppy type social circles
Damn, I'll take your word for it. Not like I ever want to visit that hellhole of an island.

i am also thinking of getting a rhinoplasty my nose is the worst part of my face need to get it fixed but i cant save up money for it :feelsrope: maybe when i pass out of college and get wageslave job i will get it done :feelshehe:
You should get one, you won't regret it.

Rhinoplasty might work. If your nose is genuinely extremely ugly then it might do the trick. I have a big nose too that doesn't look good but there's nothing really to fix about it - its just the size that makes it unappealing. Not the shape.

Rhinoplasty might work. If your nose is genuinely extremely ugly then it might do the trick. I have a big nose too that doesn't look good but there's nothing really to fix about it - its just the size that makes it unappealing. Not the shape.
I need to get one as soon as I can.

I AM MOTHERFUCKING PINOCCHIO MY NOSE STICKS OUT SO MUCH I HATE MY LIFE