Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im so fucking pissed. The ultimate proof of inceldom is a real cancer to society

J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
As you know, I really liked DoktorDoom. Funny stories, good bro.
He has a rare condition and his family was disgusted by this. Everybody bullied him to the point of compromising his mental health.
MEANWHILE: a foid with the same condition is....... a fucking MODEL!!!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...unches-successful-modelling-10483314.html?amp

Tell me how is this possible. Tell me how this is fair. Tell me we make things up and with a fucking shower everything will be ok.
Im so enraged rn

To be honest any girl who’s ever had a picture taken of her is a model in 2018... doesn’t mean shit. Foids posts pics of themselves on IG and claim they’re models cause they’re good at frauding high estrogen dimorphic bone development. No need to actually model anything like clothes, just paint zygos on your face and don’t be fat and post pictures of your ass on Instagram and voila you’re a model, now go get your 6’4” rich gigachad.

Just have a hole theory is legit.

To be honest any girl who’s ever had a picture taken of her is a model in 2018... doesn’t mean shit. Foids posts pics of themselves on IG and claim they’re models cause they’re good at frauding high estrogen dimorphic bone development. No need to actually model anything like clothes, just paint zygos on your face and don’t be fat and post pictures of your ass on Instagram and voila you’re a model, now go get your 6’4” rich gigachad.
Accept she's not just a IG thot, she is an actual paid New York model.

Lmao that’s literally what every girl does. Social media is cancer

DoktorDoom was a fucking larper

Lmao that’s literally what every girl does. Social media is cancer
Exactly lol. Every girl in 2018 is a model by default. It doesn’t mean shit anymore. The terms ‘foid’ and ‘model’ might as well be interchangeable

" one of a growing number of models challenging and transforming the fashion industry "

99% of them women, because they'll "challenge stereotypes" by showing fat women in ads, but not fat men.

Yes, every single foid is now a model. No exceptions. It's just a visual response targeted to the male brain, that's all.

I realized this when I was a kid and other guys would make fun of me, as if I was gay or something. Well I guess I get the last laugh now.

That foid is not a random thottie. She models big brands. I found her because I watched Insidious last key or some shit. And she is the monster. Obviously not the glamurous rol foids want, but still much better than any job any of us can have