Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so fucking pissed that I’m not a Eastern ricecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Being a loser in the West is so much worst than in the East. The West is overbearingly sexualized and everyone treats you like shit in public if they they think they mog you. All American food is complete processed garbage and all our entertainment and social activities are filtered through hardcore left wing politics.

I hate the West so fucking much. Every one here is a loud mouth obnoxious asshole with no manners or politeness. I was only able to spend a few weeks in Asia but I felt so much more accepted and people their treated me like I’m a human being.

Moving to Japan permanently would require lots of money, lots of dedication to learn Japanese and getting a visa. I wish I was just born there, wouldn’t matter if I was a tiny dicked ricecel because I’m a absolute loser with no future regardless of my race.

I like American food tbh ngl.
Also Americans have driving cars in programmed by default in their genes.
But being ricecel or curry there must be hell.

Well, I can relate to your feelings. Living in Poland, middle of Europe. Have been once outside my continent, in south america. People were generally shorter than in europe so even some women looked at me the way I've never been looked before.

I like American food tbh ngl.
Also Americans have driving cars in programmed by default in their genes.
What is American food? A fucking hamburger that we stole from the Germans? It’s over processed shit full of sugar and chemicals. Being in Japan, tasting fresh food was amazing and the seafood was amazing. If you live in Middle America, you are 2000 miles from the Ocean in all directions and frozen shitty seafood is all you can get.

What is American food? A fucking hamburger that we stole from the Germans? It’s over processed shit full of sugar and chemicals. Being in Japan, tasting fresh food was amazing and the seafood was amazing. If you live in Middle America, you are 2000 miles from the Ocean in all directions and frozen shitty seafood is all you can get.
I don’t like sea food so it wouldn’t be an issue and I like american fast food like hamburgers and chicken tendies. If I lived there I would be fat as fuck.

I don’t like sea food so it wouldn’t be an issue and I like american fast food like hamburgers and chicken tendies. If I lived there I would be fat as fuck.
Yes you would. A fat disgusting fuck with acne from guzzling gallons and gallons of cooking oil and carbs annually. The average American drinks 170 liters of soda a year, compared to Japan at just 35 liters a year.

Kokok

Not worth it.You'd be too busy working to care about politeness and you'd rope because no time to cope.

JFL if you think being a eastern ricecel will magically make problems go away.

I'm a eastern ricecel and I can assume you life is just as bad. Japan = incel country is simply a meme. They have a term called 毒 (poison) that is applied to virgin men, and by this, the virgin men are shamed as losers.

Most 'single men' in the studies are not single in the traditional sense at all, just unmarried. They could have gf or something.

In Asia, your Co workers will ask if you have dated, give them a "I'm 0" and you will be ostracized hard.

Moving to Japan permanently would require lots of money, lots of dedication to learn Japanese and getting a visa. I wish I was just born there
Why would you want to be in a country with the biggest economic problem on earth that has 47 volcanos?

what asian country were u in

SEA-cel is the worst trust me. You basically have the downsides of both races with none of the upsides.

JFL if you think being a eastern ricecel will magically make problems go away.

I'm a eastern ricecel and I can assume you life is just as bad. Japan = incel country is simply a meme. They have a term called 毒 (poison) that is applied to virgin men, and by this, the virgin men are shamed as losers.

Most 'single men' in the studies are not single in the traditional sense at all, just unmarried. They could have gf or something.

In Asia, your Co workers will ask if you have dated, give them a "I'm 0" and you will be ostracized hard.
True, but being a virgin in the West will get you ostracized just as much and you will be thought of as a potential terrorist if someone finds out you are a incel. The West is highly sexualized and it’s considered weird if you are married before your late 20’s. At least asians ostracize you for NOT being married, where in the West you are ostracized if you aren’t having causal sex.

There are no copes in the West for me due to political correctness and politics being injected into all media. We have no sense of community and the multiculturalism of America makes you nervous and tense to talk to people because everyone is segregated into class and race.

Chad’s and Chadlite’s are everywhere in America, but in Japan there are very few Chang’s and most men look like they are pretty even in looks. It’s not like in America where walking down the street you will see a 2/10 Indian and he has to compete with a 8/10 Nordic Chad.
what asian country were u in
Japan, basically the only place I’ve ever felt human. I’m not some weeb shit either, I never even went to Tokyo.

Last edited:
Being a loser in the West is so much worst than in the East. The West is overbearingly sexualized and everyone treats you like shit in public if they they think they mog you. All American food is complete processed garbage and all our entertainment and social activities are filtered through hardcore left wing politics.

I hate the West so fucking much. Every one here is a loud mouth obnoxious asshole with no manners or politeness. I was only able to spend a few weeks in Asia but I felt so much more accepted and people their treated me like I’m a human being.

Moving to Japan permanently would require lots of money, lots of dedication to learn Japanese and getting a visa. I wish I was just born there, wouldn’t matter if I was a tiny dicked ricecel because I’m a absolute loser with no future regardless of my race.
You only felt more accepted because you don't understand anything they are saying.

You only felt more accepted because you don't understand anything they are saying.
I had a guide that translated for me. I’m not going to say I’m an expert on reading body language but I never saw the look of disgust or dirty looks like I get when I go out in public in America. Also it was refreshing not to have deal with fat landwhales.

Japan, basically the only place I’ve ever felt human. I’m not some weeb shit either, I never even went to Tokyo.
japanese people are only accepting on the surface lol in reality they want u out of the country just as much as u want to be there

Living in the west as a sub6 man automatically makes you incel. I could have had a chance if I was raised somewhere in the east, honeslty the west made my situation 10 times worse.
japanese people are only accepting on the surface lol in reality they want u out of the country just as much as u want to be there

Japanese must honestly see these type of Americans as retards

I had a guide that translated for me. I’m not going to say I’m an expert on reading body language but I never saw the look of disgust or dirty looks like I get when I go out in public in America. Also it was refreshing not to have deal with fat landwhales.

Ok, this might not be entirely accurate since I'm not Japanese (South Korean), but the thing with East Asians in-general is that we don't show how we feel outwardly as much as Western people who just Hi to any random stranger on the street and weird shit like that. Also, lookism is extremely prevalent here and plays an even larger role in society than the west, so I would be surprised if people genuinely are treating you better or if they simply aren't showing it as much.

Ok, this might not be entirely accurate since I'm not Japanese (South Korean), but the thing with East Asians in-general is that we don't show how we feel outwardly as much as Western people who just Hi to any random stranger on the street and weird shit like that. Also, lookism is extremely prevalent here and plays an even larger role in society than the west, so I would be surprised if people genuinely are treating you better or if they simply aren't showing it as much.
yea, despite appearances we are the most racist people on earth lol (which is not a bad thing)

the east has better copes ngl

the east has better copes ngl
they have worse worker right laws. so it boss can force u to work 16 hours a day while only paying for 8 hours. and if u don't do it u will be fired and shamed.

I’m a western ricecel too. To be honest it’s not better out east because so many eastern noodlewhores worship white mean too.

they have worse worker right laws. so it boss can force u to work 16 hours a day while only paying for 8 hours. and if u don't do it u will be fired and shamed.
yes, I prefer the west tbh, they are different lifestyles, Im already used to the west

yes, I prefer the west tbh, they are different lifestyles, Im already used to the west
east would be way better than west had they not been so upstuck working so much for their Boomer retard bosses .
I have heard many of the bosses are retarded. they use fax machines over email and all types of retarded shit

yea, despite appearances we are the most racist people on earth lol (which is not a bad thing)

Whats bad is that the men are roping there at such an alarming rate. Japanese are bigger workslaves than curries JFL.

I have to agree with you here. As a curry whos lived in the states and now in curryland, i still think curryland is better despite the streetshitting and poor standard of living.

The west is a nightmare for a sub human male. And most americans are rude, superficial fucks who look down upon the downtrodden.

Last edited:
I wish i was a good looking male.

Fkin idiots should go mgtow or something. The men are cucked there. They become victims to the insane social expectations and spend their whole lives trying to conform.
they are literal insect people. Even more so than curries and other low IQ ethnics. most ethnics still have some individuality. but ricemen don't at all, they are literally like rice, all look and act the same.

they are literal insect people. Even more so than curries and other low IQ ethnics. most ethnics still have some individuality. but ricemen don't at all, they are literally like rice, all look and act the same.

There are few who are different. But yes, they are mostly homogeneous and lacking in individuality. Curry soyciety does the same thing though. Produces a class of low IQ men who wake up every day, wage slave and prolly get cheated om/cucked. Suicide rates in curryland would be as high as Japan or even more, if not for the bluepill.

Japan is a very good country, although as a newcomer you’d have to spend a lot of energy and effort in learning the language, the norms of the country ( Which they have a lot of ), culture, etc.

I wish I was born as a Japanese to be honest..
The country is so clean, beautiful and they have godlike copes.
The people there are also so high inhib that you can peacefully do whatever you want without people shouting like fucking monkeys and being literally pushed around by low inhib fucking chads.
It is such a curse being born in the west when you enjoy Imperial Japanese history so much.
You cannot pursue it like you want to without having to go to Japan, which will require me to spend time doing the things I’ve mentioned above.

This life fucking suckkkkss.

Japan is a very good country, although as a newcomer you’d have to spend a lot of energy and effort in learning the language, the norms of the country ( Which they have a lot of ), culture, etc.

The people there are also so high inhib that you can peacefully do whatever you want without people shouting like fucking monkeys and being literally pushed around by low inhib fucking chads.
It is such a curse being born in the west when you enjoy Imperial Japanese history so much.
You cannot pursue it like you want to without having to go to Japan, which will require me to spend time doing the things I’ve mentioned above.

u will be forced to wgaeslave 16 hours in many jobs there

Yes that is a downside to Japan, being overworked and the expectation is very high and stressful.
This is causing negative effects for Japan, Shinzo may want to start changing things!

individuality is a direct cause of promiscuity lol there is no sense of community/ values in liberal western countries

individuality is a direct cause of promiscuity lol there is no sense of community/ values in liberal western countries
this is somewhat true, but rice women are still whores while lacking individuality.

this is somewhat true, but rice women are still whores while lacking individuality.
native noodles? not so much, they lose their virginity the latest out of all races of foids (early 20s), and female and male celibacy rates in japan are almost the same

Not true, Americans work more than the Japanese on average. That meme mostly comes from 1980’s Japan where salary men were sleeping at work.

native noodles? not so much, they lose their virginity the latest out of all races of foids (early 20s), and female and male celibacy rates in japan are almost the same

Then how come its only the men who are killing themselves? If there is such a strong sense of belonging to a group, this wouldnt happen.

A lot of Japanese women are very modest too, I noticed. You almost never see western women wearing long dresses unless they are going to a funeral. Most western women are loud and obnoxious, where most Japanese girls seemed cute and quiet. They might be horrible monsters in private, but at least they act decent in public. I’d be ashamed to be seen with a tattooed western whore.

You will never fully be accepted or belong unless you are Japanese, even if you are 100% fluent. Japan is for the Japanese.

Last edited:
Then how come its only the men who are killing themselves? If there is such a strong sense of belonging to a group, this wouldnt happen.
there is a strong emphasis on communual values, however not everyone fits in, the incel - normie ratio is much higher in east asia than it is in the west

h
Not true, Americans work more than the Japanese on average. That meme mostly comes from 1980’s Japan where salary men were sleeping at work.

holy fuck. i knew we usacels had it bad. But didnt think we had it worse than riceniggers. Just lol at us. only 2 weeks vaction time JFL.

there is a strong emphasis on communual values, however not everyone fits in, the incel - normie ratio is much higher in east asia than it is in the west

Yes, explains why there are suicides and men going hikikomori . Curry idiots are worse off but so delusional they dont realize how shitty their lives are.
h

holy fuck. i knew we usacels had it bad. But didnt think we had it worse than riceniggers. Just lol at us. only 2 weeks vaction time JFL.

The US is one of the worst places to live. The level of hypocrisy, virtuesignalling, superficiality and social media whoring would make any reasonable guy go insane.

h

Literally live in a multicultural shithole where everyone is at each other’s throat because of skin color. Our media is controlled by jewish pedophiles and we work more than any other country in the 1st world. Smoking weed in many states (including mine) will land you a year in jail. The US is a complete shithole.
The US is one of the worst places to live. The level of hypocrisy, virtuesignalling, superficiality and social media whoring would make any reasonable guy go insane.
Wages in the US are shit compared to Europe and our wages are decreased by a flooded labor market from illegal Mexicans and Curries in the tech industry.

You will never fully be accepted or belong unless you are Japanese, even if you are 100% fluent. Japan is for the Japanese.
Yes I know, I’m not just a weeb.
I was planning on majoring in Japanese History after I finish my first few semesters ( I’m studying history ) but I’m just dropping out since no motivation.
I know about how homogeneous the population is and the only place a foreigner will ever survive the the hellish city of Tokyo.
I’m not even mad, I like that Japan is like that and hopefully more Western countries revert time and go back to their homogenous ways instead of being globalist cunts who are accepting of all cultures.

The west is certainly more degenerate than the east, but in Japan you're basically expected to be a slave drone who studies/works 10 hours a day minimum or else you're shunned by society.