Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking mad

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I've been so angry for the past day. I'm angry at the race mixing causing so many of us to be incel and the "men" who raise such abominations, the fact that somehow whenever you look into your disgusting child that looks nothing like you and is a brown mutt you think "hmm I love this thing". I'm angry at the chads fucking our looksmatches. I'm angry at the liberal societal normies who want women to have even more power. I'm angry at the politicians implimenting such reforms. I'm angry at the jewish masters of the world pushing all of this through brainwashing, I'm angry at homosexuals and other degenerate groups.

I'm angry at senile old boomers for fucking up the world, I'm angry at the fact Saddam, Hitler, Gaddafi, Rockwell, and other figures died violently while people like Nelson Mandela, Robert Mugabe, Stalin, Hugo Chaves, and others lived and died of natural causes. I'm angry at the fact Alek Minassian is in jail while people like Obungo(obama) monkey president and other politicians killed more people a hundred times over.

I'm angry at women being whores, I'm angry at single mothers being applauded by stupid fucking society. I'm angry at the fact that abortion is legal, I'm angry at government control. I'm angry that the world has come to this and I'm angry there is nothing I can do about it and I'm angry at the fact things will get worse.

I feel uncomfortable, like when you are in a small room or you have your fingers trapped and cannot move them. I'd imagine it's alot like what claustrophobia feels like.

I'm angry that I'm involuntarily celibate

all of this plus the fucking covid19 meme

I'm angry because I'm only hearing that a famous woman is pregnant

Your avi: Poop's me :p

miscegenation needs to be made illegal, mixed race people are ugly as fuck.

What is there not to be angry at though, toast?

My favorite poster