Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking damaged in my life.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Given already I'm a ugly motherfucker. I'm also stupid and have/had no movtivation for school most importantly. Being sexless, touch starved and other related things has really, really fucked me up super hard mentally. I mean sex and relationships are the reason we are all here. And people will really always have the gall to say they aren't important. Really funny actually, I'd like to think that if they weren't, people would shut the fuck up about it. Literally in everything. You can't fucking escape it. And as an incel, an actual one, you have zero chance of escaping this. Every time I tried talking to these bitches, it was the same shit each time. Ghosted. Flaked on. Every single time, either some shitty, bullshit excuse or radio complete radio silence. Then I see how my chad/tyrone acquaintances get treated. The chicks always make time for them, fuck em and suck them, respect them and follow their lead, these fuckers literally get to use these bitches as living, breathing fuckdolls. Then these bitches really still expect for you do favors and stuff for them, when you'll never do stuff with them, much less get an actual, genuine chance. Ever. All my life not even a small of positive attention. Anyways, I do wish I wasn't a lazy fucktard, and had fully finished my hs education. Really wish I could be in college, get a degree, be on the right, normal track, at least in one aspect of my life. Just extremely hard for me, when you feel like a dead man breathing. And you never had a chance to be normal.

Being sexless, touch starved and other related things has really, really fucked me up super hard mentally. I mean sex and relationships are the reason we are all here. And people will really always have the gall to say they aren't important.
Obligatory repost

Ch4d

Foids actually talk to you? :chad:

Same, I need to get help desu