Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so fed up of this year

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I mean...guys. is it just me or this year is so fucking shit? how the fuck can so much bad shit happen in the span of 10 months
I don't know. there's still two more months.

I know it doesn't have to do with the year. it's just me getting older. what scares me the most is that the upcoming years that I'll live are going to be like this if not worse.

the older I get the more apparent it becomes that life is becoming harder and harsher,
my patience is slowly becoming weaker and weaker as time passes by.

5 years ago I said jokingly that I'm not living to reach 30 years of age and I will rope before that happens, as time passes by the more I realize this joke is slowly and hauntingly turning to reality.

guys it's clear that I'm losing patience and losing time which is valuable. I look at the mirror infront of my room everyday and ask myself what the fuck are you doing with your life and there's just eerie silence.

surely 2025 will be better

Worst year I've endured so far