Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so excited about potentially getting something from my disability allowance claim

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
I got career mogged and bullied by a becky this morning. I received a phone call from an agency worker, I heard a foidorino voice, she says "Hi. We have a job in your area that pays very well. All I need is your CV, what kind of skills do you have?" "I apply for entry level jobs for I have no skills :incel: "She then tells me her email account but either I missheard or she didn't mention the full account name. I then tried to manually find the email account by looking on this :foidSoy:'s Linked in account. (Essentially CV online website) I saw all her accomplishments but not the email address. I text her. She mentions there's a full stop between her first and last name.

I sent her my CV. On my CV I have all the reasons I got laid off from previous jobs. (Example; Too many people hired at once so I was let go) She calls me back that the reasons for me leaving the jobs sounds too negative and that I remove them. I do just that then send her my edited CV. She emails me back saying this job doesn't sound right for me but she'll keep it on record for when something more with "my skill set" becomes availiable.

I just told her I have no skills! :lasereyes:

I didn't just let this go. I made sure to email her back to tell her that I'm applied for disability allowance this month. That all the 'negative' reasons I left are actually positive spins for me simply not being able to hold down a job due to random genetic STML (short term memory loss) failure.

And that's just it. That's how my morning started.

Teased by having to know by law how much this job would have paid

How it is close to me

Career mogged

Bullied

Then left with nothing.

You will never get to krempie prime stacy fesikh :feelsohgod:

That's essentially how my job hunting goes, except I don't get disability benefits.