Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so done being stared at.

TheHalfBloodPrince

TheHalfBloodPrince

Recruit
★★
I have severe burn scars all over my body/face, my entire scalp is burnt to the point where I only have a single spot of hair left (which I have to shave of of course, which hurts like fuck btw). On top of that the burns on my calves make it impossible for me to walk without making myself stand out from the crowd. Today was a sunny day, which are the worst fucking days. I just walked passed a terrace where a bunch of Stacies were having their drinks. I knew they were talking about me because they lowered their conversation volume by a thousand when I actually passed, all I could catch was a faint "...and look at the way he walks too." What the fuck is the point of my miserable motherfucking life. What is the point of being nothing else but a fucking monstrosity to other people. If it was just the Stacies that regarded me that way I would be more or less fine, but deep down all femoids are disgusted by me, I guess the Stacies are just more honest about it. I'll never know any love. I'm done.

Is this a LARPcel? If not jesus christ dude I take back every insult I ever threw at you.

How did it happen?
And can it ever be fixed, E.g.surgery?

i get laughed at for being a manlet also, one girl actually came up to me and said its such a shame you are short, like, i would totally date you if you were a bit taller (she was a 3/10 with makeup). Its over.

How did you get your burns?

Is this a LARPcel? If not jesus christ dude I take back every insult I ever threw at you.

How did it happen?
And can it ever be fixed, E.g.surgery?
When I was five years old the attic in which I was sleeping caught fire overnight, my father (who suffered similar but far less devastating burns) managed to get to me in time, after which paramedics managed to keep me alive. I've been through 20 years of facial reconstructions and the necessary operations to keep me breathing, but surgery is expensive and at it's best it would elevate me to a 2/10 (and maybe not even that).

When I was five years old the attic in which I was sleeping caught fire overnight, my father (who suffered similar but far less devastating burns) managed to get to me in time, after which paramedics managed to keep me alive. I've been through 20 years of facial reconstructions and the necessary operations to keep me breathing, but surgery is expensive and at it's best it would elevate me to a 2/10 (and maybe not even that).

Are your traits still clearly defined or you're totally disfigured ? Hitting the gym seriously, you could have the tough "badguy" look. No joking, some fem like this kind of look.

You could even invent a pleasant legend about the scars to tickle people's curiosity in a positive way and defuse foid's vile behaviors. I can't even imagine the trauma you felt and still feel, so the way I present things might seem trivial for you.

Are your traits still clearly defined or you're totally disfigured ? Hitting the gym seriously, you could have the tough "badguy" look. No joking, some fem like this kind of look.

You could even invent a pleasant legend about the scars to tickle people's curiosity in a positive way and defuse foid's vile behaviors. I can't even imagine the trauma you felt and still feel, so the way I present things might seem trivial for you.
Let's just say that even if I somehow circumvented all the pain associated with gymcelling as a burn victim, my facial features are still so skeletonish (miss my bottom lip) that it would really be a waste of time.

Holy shit man, if you're being honest I feel for you. Maybe gymcel just to feel better about yourself? Muscles increase confidence even if it doesnt get you a female at least you might feel better about yourself.

Honestly you could get a nurse. Those femoids like broken people sometimes..
Holy shit man, if you're being honest I feel for you. Maybe gymcel just to feel better about yourself? Muscles increase confidence even if it doesnt get you a female at least you might feel better about yourself.

Honestly you could get a nurse. Those femoids like broken people sometimes..
By get a nurse I mean as a gf not some insult

Let's just say that even if I somehow circumvented all the pain associated with gymcelling as a burn victim, my facial features are still so skeletonish (miss my bottom lip) that it would really be a waste of time.
Harsh. I suppose you already know associations where you can find support and people with the same problems to talk with, to help you cope and ease your mind.

For the flesh, studiceling and workceling might be the key for you to afford one day a better facial reconstruction.

This gotta be a LARP, but I do feel bad for deadpoolcels.

Accidentcel is the worst of the worst.

I feel better about my situation now. I'm so sorry man. Is this making you suicidal?

That horrible dude and that terrible you have to go through this shit everyday. High school and everyday must of be and been hell for you most likely.

I have severe burn scars all over my body/face, my entire scalp is burnt to the point where I only have a single spot of hair left (which I have to shave of of course, which hurts like fuck btw). On top of that the burns on my calves make it impossible for me to walk without making myself stand out from the crowd. Today was a sunny day, which are the worst fucking days. I just walked passed a terrace where a bunch of Stacies were having their drinks. I knew they were talking about me because they lowered their conversation volume by a thousand when I actually passed, all I could catch was a faint "...and look at the way he walks too." What the fuck is the point of my miserable motherfucking life. What is the point of being nothing else but a fucking monstrosity to other people. If it was just the Stacies that regarded me that way I would be more or less fine, but deep down all femoids are disgusted by me, I guess the Stacies are just more honest about it. I'll never know any love. I'm done.

I think that's cool as fuck. Fuck what those weak faggots thought; they're fucking sheltered pussies. They have never struggled a single day in their life; they have no clue what hard work is. Show me what you look like. I think someone who gets hurt like that and keeps going on is fucking cool. I really honestly want to see what you look like. Take it from one scar-covered motherfucker to another. Don't let these fucking weak pussies keep you down. You know that if it came down to the serious shit; you'd out-survive all of them because they can't handle shit without being hand-held through all of it. The point of this miserable fucking life is to be an example of what someone who's gone through Hell is like to all the weak fucking cowards out there.

damn. and I'm over here crying about a few acne scars.

Damn, dude... And most of us are crying over some small things... I wish you all the best and keep on grinding.

Wow, really puts things into perspective. I hope you can find some solace here, and find effective ways to cope. All the best brother<3

So what. His sex life is not worse than most people's here.

Im sorry you have to go through this. Normies are truly the scum of this earth.

Have you looked into professional makeup? There might be services/charities that help out with that sort of stuff when it comes to deformed people

damn, I am sorry man,

how bad are scars ? are you as bad as the dude in my signature ?

Great music taste.

Holy shit, that's the worst possible thing to ever happen.

fucking christ, thats horrible lmao

I think that's cool as fuck. Fuck what those weak faggots thought; they're fucking sheltered pussies. They have never struggled a single day in their life; they have no clue what hard work is. Show me what you look like. I think someone who gets hurt like that and keeps going on is fucking cool. I really honestly want to see what you look like. Take it from one scar-covered motherfucker to another. Don't let these fucking weak pussies keep you down. You know that if it came down to the serious shit; you'd out-survive all of them because they can't handle shit without being hand-held through all of it. The point of this miserable fucking life is to be an example of what someone who's gone through Hell is like to all the weak fucking cowards out there.

Shit man thats fuck up, and I was thinking if I had something like a scar from some accident on my face it would make the femoids think twice before insult me, but it does not seem like that.

How tall are you