Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so bored all the time and have no motivation to do anything

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Literally all I do everyday is lay down, browse .is and pretty much nothing else. I have no real hobbies except maybe language learning but I can't really motivate myself even to do that. My life is completely in shambles, I still live with my mom even though I turned 20 now and I have no friends, no concrete goals, absolutely nothing. I don't even fucking know what to post here most of the time

Life would have been so different for me if I was only born a little taller, more attractive, smarter, monoracial and more NT but now all I can do is cope till the day I die or alternatively rope. The only goal I do have in life is to get surgeries and geomaxx but I don't even have neither motivation nor the intelligence to moneymaxx so Im just stuck in hell. I can't even get out of my bed for most of the days. Fuck my life amd fuck this clown world that Im forced to live in

Same I barely go outside or finding new hobbies

True. I lack purpouse in life because I get no pussy. No pussy = no motivation
You can get motivation from alot of stuff. Am starting boxing soon for example so i can improve on myself and that would be my motivation

You can get motivation from alot of stuff. Am starting boxing soon for example so i can improve on myself and that would be my motivation
No self improvement for your face

Jfl, I make a post and only an infiltrator responds to it. FUCK THIS WORLD!

"Just touch grass bro :soy: "

Get a blood test
No thanks, there is not much I can change anyways if I do have low T so what is the point? Taking pills? No I won't put synthetic stuff in my body. And besides I simply feel this way because I have nothing to work towards in life

No thanks, there is not much I can change anyways if I do have low T so what is the point? Taking pills? No I won't put synthetic stuff in my body. And besides I simply feel this way because I have nothing to work towards in life
Low T response ngl If your hormones and nutrient levels are unhealthy then you will still subjectively feel bad even if your life was objectively better.

Truecel trait. I don't do shit either, on a rare occasion I get an urge to do something with my life but that's temporary.

Same :feelsbadman: My life is joke. Im try motivate my self

Last edited:
Literally me but at 24. I don't even what I want to do anymore. I just lie down and rot in my bed.

What about wageslaving? Atleast for 8 hours im a bit disctracted

What about wageslaving? Atleast for 8 hours im a bit disctracted
No thanks, I would rather be a NEET and pretend Im severely disabled than work like a fucking slave