Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm so bad at video games it takes me 2 tries to even complete them

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Dying Light for instance, I first got this a long while ago and played like halfway through but it was suffering the whole time until I quit. Picked it up like a year later and knew what to do on about the same level as someone else who was playing it for the first time and finally completed it. Fuck that game.
Other games I lose interest in the story like Sleeping Dogs and Horizon Zero Dawn I lost interest in the story until I didn't know what was going on and quit them.

I always set my settings at easy and still fail :feelsbadman:

I’m shit at everything I try at too, even video games. No matter how much I persist or how much effort I put into something, I am always mediocre. What’s the point of trying.

Modern games are actually too easy tbh. Zoomers are fucking amateurs.

Theres a learning curve to every game. They're easier then theyve ever been

Horizon zero dawn was so fucking boring. Not to mention you play as a foid

I used to be in depth in game stories, but like you, I have no patience to hear them anymore, unless it's something like a Windows 9x legacy classic like SS2, Deus Ex, etc.

Games just aren't interesting anymore.

I used to be pretty good at games, but then I quit for awhile and got rusty

Modern games are actually too easy tbh. Zoomers are fucking amateurs.
Theres a learning curve to every game. They're easier then theyve ever been
It's actually oddly statisfying if you finally beat a level after you've spent 5 hours and 200 tries on it.
But todays society doesn't know that, because nobody wants to put effort into things anymore. Everybody just wants quick and easy statisfaction. People don't know how to save money anymore, how to manage ressources anymore, how to repair things anymore, how to put work into things that don't pay off immediatly. Society declines into degeneracy, there's no doubt about it.

If that would happen to me I would rope. I am kinda noob but I can be good if I practice.

I used to be pretty good at games, but then I quit for awhile and got rusty
no, bloodborne was not fun. I spent 6 hrs getting past the starting area when I first got it. It was suffering the whole time.

no, bloodborne was not fun. I spent 6 hrs getting past the starting area when I first got it. It was suffering the whole time.
I never actually got to play the Souls games, they look fun from what I’ve seen

try visual novels
:feelsthink:

Wish I could play certain games.