Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm so angry right now.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I can't explain it, I'm just angry for no reason right now. All I want to do right now is punch someone in the face, I want to make my fist connect with someone's face. I hate everyone and everything.

Help me calm down guys. Sorry if this isn't the right forum, but I need your help. I've just been getting more and more angry without any clear reason, and nothing is making me happy anymore.

Go to a protest.

I'm constantly tense and every little inconvenience leads to me freaking out

Listen to some heavy music and headbang along :feelsokman:

Who hurt you?

Ever heard of just don't be mad theory?

Were u ever bullied or made fun of your appearence?

I feel that bro, just best to let it pass

Maybe that's y
Maybe it's just everything. The fact that I'm getting older, the fact that no matter I much I suffer, I will continue to get older and nothing will change. The fact that our only purpose in life as men is to be a utility, and that we will never be loved for who we are sexually or romantically. The fact that I will never measure up, and will always have to worry about some guy out there who is better than me in every way. The fact that justice in this world doesn't exist and that people are only out there for themselves and their own interests. The fact that youth is fleeting, and that all we have to look forward to is getting older and uglier. The fact that everything is just one giant fucking lie. The fact that our fate was chosen for us without us able to have a decision in that matter. The fact that our own gender attacks itself just for a piece of pussy, and how interchangable and replaceable we are and how we do not matter beyond being objects/utilities. And most importantly, how nobody gives a FUCK about us.

Maybe it's just everything. The fact that I'm getting older, the fact that no matter I much I suffer, I will continue to get older and nothing will change. The fact that our only purpose in life as men is to be a utility, and that we will never be loved for who we are sexually or romantically. The fact that I will never measure up, and will always have to worry about some guy out there who is better than me in every way. The fact that justice in this world doesn't exist and that people are only out there for themselves and their own interests. The fact that youth is fleeting, and that all we have to look forward to is getting older and uglier. The fact that everything is just one giant fucking lie. The fact that our fate was chosen for us without us able to have a decision in that matter. The fact that our own gender attacks itself just for a piece of pussy, and how interchangable and replaceable we are and how we do not matter beyond being objects/utilities. And most importantly, how nobody gives a FUCK about us.
@Newcel04 keep an eye on this one

@Newcel04 keep an eye on this one
Alright I will admit it I am a F.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................UCKING TRUCEL:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Same, I’m very pissed off right now.

Alright I will admit it I am a F.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................UCKING TRUCEL:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Cringe as fuck ngl

I’m angermaxxed too tbh. I feel almost on the verge of going ER like every few days ngl