Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im so angry. I hate EVERYTHING about life

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
How does it feel like to work at your wagie job, clocking in every day to feel humiliated and overworked with a low salary?

Meanwhile, you have stacies posting 3 selfies a month on OF making 10x or 100x your salary. Doesnt it feel humiliating to come back to work on the internet, seeing stacies twerking in front of the camera, making your entire paycheck in half an hour?

Chads that bullied you at school make 10x your salary in a a bank or corporation. They spend half of their shift doing nothing and gossiping because they can get away with it.

Doesnt that make you angry? Life is so brutally unfair. Sometimes I start to laugh hysterically alone in my room when this thought occurs in my mind.

I'll give you one tip that I use.- Instead of comparing your situation to people who are doing better than you, try looking in the other direction, and check out news stories from places like Afghanistan, Haiti, and Somalia.- I do this all the time:- I compare my life to people who are much less fortunate than I am, and there are lots of them in this world...- they lead horrible lives of war, starvation, repression, and other tragedies.- After looking at how bad things are for so many, I start to feel actual gratitude for the blessings that I do have in my life.

I'll give you one tip that I use.- Instead of comparing your situation to people who are doing better than you, try looking in the other direction, and check out news stories from places like Afghanistan, Haiti, and Somalia.- I do this all the time:- I compare my life to people who are much less fortunate than I am, and there are lots of them in this world...- they lead horrible lives of war, starvation, repression, and other tragedies.- After looking at how bad things are for so many, I start to feel actual gratitude for the blessings that I do have in my life.
they mog us lifewise tbh

How does it feel like to work at your wagie job, clocking in every day to feel humiliated and overworked with a low salary?

Meanwhile, you have stacies posting 3 selfies a month on OF making 10x or 100x your salary. Doesnt it feel humiliating to come back to work on the internet, seeing stacies twerking in front of the camera, making your entire paycheck in half an hour?

Chads that bullied you at school make 10x your salary in a a bank or corporation. They spend half of their shift doing nothing and gossiping because they can get away with it.

Doesnt that make you angry? Life is so brutally unfair. Sometimes I start to laugh hysterically alone in my room when this thought occurs in my mind.
yeah i feel like breaking tons of shit right now

using the absolute shittiest human experiences as a cope is genuinely sad tbh