Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm slowly turning volcel

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
I entered this forum as incel. Partly bluepilled and partly redpilled. First was a brutal rejection from my first crush and later 2 bitches absolutely made a meme out of me by pretending to like me, and 3 more brutal experiences with women but as soon as entered and started reading Stories of you people i was humbled. And being honest I'm still obsessed with my first crush and fucking eats me from inside but as time went by i became more and more blackpilled until i began to despise all attraction for women, i began to feel disgusted by very idea of making effort to impress these worthless holes, absolute bunch of psychopaths that deserve nothing but isolation, apathy and being made to work in coal mines. I felt empathy for all of you and now i am disgusted by idea of chasing after sex and/or women. We deserve better world, we did nothing wrong,

I have potential to ascend but i hereby forfeit this option in favour of dedicating of my time and resources ( were going to be spent on stupid toilet of i ascended anyway ) to raise voice of fellow brocels, each you guys is worth so much more than any number of holes

9c7

Darktraidmaxx and force ur first crush to give you a blowjob

So have you actually had the chance to ascend? :feelssus:

Either you're actually a volcel and should be banned or you're atempting to cope by saying you could ascend if you tried. :feelsjuice:

my thesis stands unrivalled

I have potential to ascend but i hereby forfeit this option in favour of dedicating of my time and resources
Yet another coping curry. No you don't have potential. Potential is self-evident, especially to women who have a sixth sense about sexual and reproductive fitness.

Yet another coping curry. No you don't have potential. Potential is self-evident, especially to women who have a sixth sense about sexual and reproductive fitness.
I love brutal honesty of this forum

I love brutal honesty of this forum
Its ok. Its honestly not worth the effort of "ascending" anyway in this day and age. The average foid is about the same value as a prostitute which requires much less effort.

I want to ignore you so bad, you are concern trolling and showing pity that's literally the point. You're not a spammer yet thankfully but definitely sus. You're a moron, get off this forum, please, I know you work for IT I literally know it dude.

I want to ignore you so bad, you are concern trolling and showing pity that's literally the point. You're not a spammer yet thankfully but definitely sus. You're a moron, get off this forum, please, I know you work for IT I literally know it dude.
The only reason i sound sus to you because i don't blatantly support rape and murder but that's purely because i self doxxed myself to get rating so i can't say as much radicalised shit as you people can or else I'd have feds at my door. And for IT.... Trust me I hate them just as much as any member of this forum does. I'd rather be dead then to work for landwhale troon feminists also I'm not pity trolling, i genuinely see you people as bothers in arms against out joint struggle against soysoytee

So have you actually had the chance to ascend? :feelssus:

Either you're actually a volcel and should be banned or you're attempting to cope by saying you could ascend if you tried. :feelsjuice:
I had chance to ascend? Well i mean if i pushed hard enough but that is the thing. Betabuxxing is stage 1 of cuckolding and i absolutely despise it. Better an incel then to fuck non virgin slut after that much effort

Last edited:
Its ok. Its honestly not worth the effort of "ascending" anyway in this day and age. The average foid is about the same value as a prostitute which requires much less effort.
Exactly, you get my point

Cope as fuck. True volcels are just neutered males.

If there is testosterone In your body, breeding is an essential activity that WILL be partaken in. You’re just a incel that wants to feel like he has a choice.

The reality is, you DONT. None of us do. Society has rejected, cornered, and ostracized all of us. You’re not a volcel

True, but don't think ascending is that easy like you think it is.

The only reason i sound sus to you because i don't blatantly support rape and murder but that's purely because i self doxxed myself to get rating so i can't say as much radicalised shit as you people can or else I'd have feds at my door. And for IT.... Trust me I hate them just as much as any member of this forum does. I'd rather be dead then to work for landwhale troon feminists also I'm not pity trolling, i genuinely see you people as bothers in arms against out joint struggle against soysoytee
I'm not right wing I'm literally on the left and I understand the frustration you have been going through however, that's not why I hate you.

You're telling me you chose incels over women and this is something you're proud of and I don't care what explanation you have this is what you said in this fucking thread. You're not an incel never will be, you're lurking as chad and tell us you feel sorry for how pathetic we are,

You act like it's a switch, honestly just fuck off like bro I know you're not incel

you fucking moron

It'll be soon your lucky day is coming faggot :feelsclown::feelsclown:

If you had the chance to ascend good for you :feelsjuice: the real question is why are you still here if you have a chance

Cope as fuck. True volcels are just neutered males.

If there is testosterone In your body, breeding is an essential activity that WILL be partaken in. You’re just a incel that wants to feel like he has a choice.

The reality is, you DONT. None of us do. Society has rejected, cornered, and ostracized all of us. You’re not a volcel
That opened my eyes, thanks

If you had the chance to ascend good for you :feelsjuice: the real question is why are you still here if you have a chance
Betabuxxing is not my thing, that's the chance I'm talking about here