Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm slowly getting bored to death with video games again.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It's over..........:feelsjuice:

tbh, they barely give me any dopamine nowadays and I usually switch off after 30 minutes of gameplay

I'm fine with games tbh

tbh, they barely give me any dopamine nowadays and I usually switch off after 30 minutes of gameplay
Something good a nigga can play on a low end pc

I’ve been playing Ratchet and Clank rift apart :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

XD

this is the result of hiring foids to develop games.

I don't even play video games. I just ponder in my bedroom whether or not I should do my virtual community college classes.

I kicked my gaming habit as the result of a technical fault years ago. I wish I could take credit for "going clean" but it wasn't through any effort of my own. Since then I have been better able to focus and learn skills that I previously thought were out of reach.

I kicked my gaming habit as the result of a technical fault years ago. I wish I could take credit for "going clean" but it wasn't through any effort of my own. Since then I have been better able to focus and learn skills that I previously thought were out of reach.
Every month now since this bullshit psyop pandemic is just me trying to survive to the next month and now with these enforced mandates it's making it extremely hard just to have a roof over my own head, I still don't care, I'm not complying. The fatal mistake of these assholes in charge of the world was thinking they can bully everybody when there are those of us who already have nothing to live for where already we have nothing to lose. The people who have nothing to lose in the end will be the people that win, the people with everything to lose are weak, pathetic, and soft, eventually, they will be blown over in the wind. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: