Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm single after 12 years, where can I find a chad to fuck?

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I have a fake female account on facebook. I use this account to monitor girls only groups, are we dating the same guy groups, feminist groups and various other local women groups for chadfish purposes.
Well this popped up:
Slut222

Some roastie has divorce raped her ex, and is now looking for chad "to make [her] feel like a queen again."
Cunts like this should be publicly stoned to death.
I checked out her instagram, and she'd your typical self-entitled roastie cunt.

JUST DO IT!!!

Family Construction GIF by getflexseal

Has to be a parody right? Right?

6'4"? It's over...

“Just go for taller girls. They don’t care about height” :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy: :soy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

They literally have no feelings

“Just go for taller girls. They don’t care about height” :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy: :soy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:
"Why are men so obsessed with their own height???? Women don't care about your height at all!! Stop being so fucking obsessed!!!!!!"

and its on facebook? what the actual fuck? i thought shitty people like this stayed on tiktok and instagram and snapchat and whatever else zoomers are on. jesus, womens hypergamy transcends popular social media doesnt it? fucking brutal.

Islam is right about women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back