Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm simply not motivated to go to college

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm just tired and lonely,just wanted a gf, date a girl, hug her, kiss her, have sexs wife her, i'm surburned and my body hurts, i'm also too estresed with, university, my mental mon acumulating dogs, this garbage envangelical churchers that are spreading like the plague, white low birth rate, african population boom, automation, my father being a giga cuck, future simple don't look good, my face is only getting worse with vitiligus and balding, my tear troughts are bigger, i'm tired, i just don't want to live anymore, my body and mind are detheoriting,i just hate reality and want to escape from it.

life is just unfair, meanwhile tirones are having white prime foids, i can't get shit, just wanted some ok looking girl to give me a chance, but i'm pretty much deformed, not even the ugly ones care about me, i'm boring, ugly, weak, stupid, have no self confidence, i ahve very feel friends and female contact, i just hate my life, and i don't think i can do anything to change it.

i just hate my country, this fucking shithole full of apes, the average person here is short,fat and stupid, and only care about church football and drinking cheap beer, and western countries also look like shit, full of cucks destroying everything, shit fertility and mass immigration.

and tired of how materialism replaced family values, and how lookism replaced merytocracy, both my personal life and society are hell for me, i just want to nuke it tall.

As am I. Its an unavoidable destination for us.
We were not meant for this world. There is no place for us here.
just end this pain, everything is cope, foids and low t males will never understand our loneliness

im in the same boat,there is no purpose for me in this meaningess existence.The life of an incel is pure suffering

Look up painless suicide methods. Nembutal, exit bag, carbon monoxide, and shotgun.
death is the only solution but suicide takes an incredible amount of courage and desperation to commit that weak willed incels like me who have been beaten down by the harshness of life don't have.This must be what hell is like,i can't even live nor can I die.

death is the only solution but suicide takes an incredible amount of courage and desperation to commit that weak willed incels like me who have been beaten down by the harshness of life don't have.This must be what hell is like,i can't live and cant even die
i'm too much of a pussie to try to killmiself, i'm afraid of surviving and making my life worse,even if i die people would blame depression, i don't even think my friends would be aware of it

Work for landwhales mulatto children, cmon bro.

The only valid option in your case is to LDAR

Me neither. I totally lost my study motivation after I took the blackpill. I don't care about grades anymore tbh, you will not succeed in life anyway if you're subhuman.

I'm simply not motivated to waste my money

Just cope to rope another day bro.

Thank you. Ive recently had the misfortune of going to a strip mall in one of the countless commercialized, homogenized, concrete hellscapes that mark the intersection between town and freeway all across the US. I could’ve been in Wisconsin or Alaska, they’re all the same. Somewhere between the soyboys, homeless, throngs of spics, and white boomers clutching the hands of their mulatto grandchildren I now wish for a hellfire to cleanse this wretched earth.

aren't you coping through game making? did it stopped working?

For me I’m more motivated than ever to get as much achieved in life as possible in the reach into becoming wealthy. Possibly through pharmaceuticals and real estate in Malibu and around there.

How old are you?
21 i already have half of college done

Thank you. Ive recently had the misfortune of going to a strip mall in one of the countless commercialized, homogenized, concrete hellscapes that mark the intersection between town and freeway all across the US. I could’ve been in Wisconsin or Alaska, they’re all the same. Somewhere between the soyboys, homeless, throngs of spics, and white boomers clutching the hands of their mulatto grandchildren I now wish for a hellfire to cleanse this wretched earth.
sounds depressing

aren't you coping through game making? did it stopped working?
not making games right now, i give them a stop, i'm making a hentai right now, it's just that today i was particulary sad, if you want i can send you a link with my games

not making games right now, i give them a stop, i'm making a hentai right now, it's just that today i was particulary sad, if you want i can send you a link with my games

Yeah sure, I have been interested in what kind of games you make for a while

I think it's OK to take a break then and come back later. No point in failing out. That's what I did - I forced myself to stay and pretty much got F's and D's until they put me on probation and later finally kicked me out. Didn't get credit for grades below a C- so pretty much wasted both time AND money. Ended up going back eventually and graduating at the age of 27. Am 30 now.
shity, i also fell like putting it on hold right now, i need to think about it first

i wish i had motivation to do stuff

Take one class a week like ER did just like I do....

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

All the while NTing...
Don't work a job....

If you drop out, it is harder to manipulate your normie cuck parents to allow you to NTcel...

Just take one class a semester and one class every summer session....

Fuck jobs... Without credentials - as a subhuman you will work the most awful bs ever trust me... Been there done it... Very hard worker with no rewards at all

College will make your life worse. If you are able to just live by then I understand.

I honestly wish I could NEET. but stemmaxxing is the only way for me to moneymaxx. I have no other skills