Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sick of some fags on here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
"Hurrr durrr i'm incel and suffering because i have social anxiety or because i'm 1 inch shorter than average, i'm just born to suffer and be miserable xDDD"

Quit this bullshit because it's not cool anymore you're not suffering or even know what true suffering mean. Some people here are like 5-6/10 and white with great hair and they claim to be incels because they have social anxiety or because they're 5'9 or with 5.5 inches dick, which is bullshit. 

I wish you motherfucker cunts would spend a day in my shoes and be ugly, short and watch your hair fall everyday before you even finish your teenage years and then you'd know what true suffering and pain are.

>great hair

wtf? Chad can get away with any haircut

YES YES! wish i could upvote this a 100 times. fuck lookism fags here. fucking anyone higher than 5 larping as incel. fuck mentalcels.

none of you expereince the day to day demorilzation of ugly fucks

UncannyValley said:
>great hair

wtf? Chad can get away with any haircut

A hair can boost you tho. An autistic haircut is not going to help an average or slightly above average guy.

ugly short and started balding by like 15

TheVman said:
YES YES! wish i could upvote this a 100 times. fuck lookism fags here. fucking anyone higher than 5 larping as incel. fuck mentalcels.

none of you expereince the day to day demorilzation of ugly fucks

I don't know what the fuck mods are doing tbh. I hate to be compared to those fags when they have 1000x better life than me.

Hades said:
ugly short and started balding by like 15

I know this hell.

Stanx22 said:
I don't know what the fuck mods are doing tbh. I hate to be compared to those fags when they have 1000x better life than me.
and then when anyone talks about incels they say "i saw some pictures and most of them are good/normal looking, their problems is personality" they are also just enforcing bluepill stereotypes because ugly people would never actually post their pics

Mentalceldom is legit.
Mentalcels can be ugly.

TheVman said:
and then when anyone talks about incels they say "i saw some pictures and most of them are good/normal looking, their problems is personality" they are also just enforcing bluepill stereotypes because ugly people would never actually post their pics
Exactly. When you say that good looking people can't get laid because of their mentality you're technically confirming the bluepill ideology.

Testiclechincel said:
Mentalceldom is legit.
Mentalcels can be ugly.

If they're ugly then they're fucked either ways.

TheVman said:

The true meAning of pain

I actually have social anxiety lol