Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sick of people telling me normie advive

BSGMANLET

BSGMANLET

Greycel
Today I just got into an argument with one of my close relatives about how they think there's something wrong with me and how I'm alone. My mom said I need therapy. My brother tells me just walk outside bro and people will talk to you and them my mom says out of nowhere you can't handle being alone. When I've been alone practically my whole life because of normies. What they don't know is that the people WHO ARE low iq,ugly autistic have to work 10× as hard if not twice as hard as average normies and they still tell you to work harder. My brother says he can handle being in my shoes. He wouldn't last a single day in my shoes as a kid. I got isolated from other kids just because they thought I was weird,never got invited to do any outside activities with kids from my school.
Took normie advice in hs and tried talking to people cause normiods said I never talk and guess what still get rejected and get laughed at. Then my mom says most of my friends are weird.Which most of them are Sped kids (adults now) btw. They were the few guys that treated me like human. Imagine saying that to your own son. This made me realize women nor do normies will ever understand how it feels to be truly rejected.
You'll just get gaslit and made fun of. Because somehow YoUr NoT doing enough.
1. Just make friends bro.
I have no money or a car because my freaking mom wont take me to the dmv for my drivers license.So I can't actively go to friends house
2.Your Lazy get a job.
Due to my low iq. I've had to work twice as hard as people whether it's from school or working a job. I also have limited due to my mom(no license) but oh its my fault
3.Nobody cares how you look
I know that's a lie because if your black. I'm black btw you'll get constantly picked on or laughed at or barely have any relationships because your not a certain size or look like a certain stereotype and even if I thugmax. It doesn't work.

Yeah but I just wanted to rant cause I'm sick of people telling me I'm doing something wrong when I'm clearly doing everything I can. I'm just done with people man and I know there's someone reading this going through the same thing I'm going through.
ITS NEVER ENOUGH.

Tell them to kill themselves and give them a noose

Same, fuck normies. There can be no harmony between the incel and the normie for their views of the world are entirely different

just play a fool and don't talk with normies about such topics because this is what you get if you do talk

just play a fool and don't talk with normies about such topics because this is what you get if you do talk
My brother already found out I use this site and found my old yt channel. Luckily I deleted my channel. He doesn't know I have an account on here though. Thank god :feelsseriously:

Yelling is being right to them. Then they walk away. Both forms of intellectual dishonesty. Debating with normies is pointless.

Literally the same but i dont talk to my brother, and its my mom and dad that are on my ass

Today I just got into an argument with one of my close relatives about how they think there's something wrong with me and how I'm alone. My mom said I need therapy. My brother tells me just walk outside bro and people will talk to you and them my mom says out of nowhere you can't handle being alone. When I've been alone practically my whole life because of normies. What they don't know is that the people WHO ARE low iq,ugly autistic have to work 10× as hard if not twice as hard as average normies and they still tell you to work harder. My brother says he can handle being in my shoes. He wouldn't last a single day in my shoes as a kid. I got isolated from other kids just because they thought I was weird,never got invited to do any outside activities with kids from my school.
Took normie advice in hs and tried talking to people cause normiods said I never talk and guess what still get rejected and get laughed at. Then my mom says most of my friends are weird.Which most of them are Sped kids (adults now) btw. They were the few guys that treated me like human. Imagine saying that to your own son. This made me realize women nor do normies will ever understand how it feels to be truly rejected.
You'll just get gaslit and made fun of. Because somehow YoUr NoT doing enough.
1. Just make friends bro.
I have no money or a car because my freaking mom wont take me to the dmv for my drivers license.So I can't actively go to friends house
2.Your Lazy get a job.
Due to my low iq. I've had to work twice as hard as people whether it's from school or working a job. I also have limited due to my mom(no license) but oh its my fault
3.Nobody cares how you look
I know that's a lie because if your black. I'm black btw you'll get constantly picked on or laughed at or barely have any relationships because your not a certain size or look like a certain stereotype and even if I thugmax. It doesn't work.

Yeah but I just wanted to rant cause I'm sick of people telling me I'm doing something wrong when I'm clearly doing everything I can. I'm just done with people man and I know there's someone reading this going through the same thing I'm going through.
ITS NEVER ENOUGH.
I have that same shitty experience I hate normies too and foids for blocking me online