Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sick of most men pretending that there's nothing wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm seriously livid rn because I saw a comment on another forum, from some guy saying that "people is having a lot of sex due to covid as they have nothing else to do" and "if he wasn't married he'd be fucking two of his neighbors who clearly want it" and it brought back all the memories of shit like this happening over and over.

I don't know if this guy is a chad or delusional but it doesn't matter. Chads talk like getting laid is a choice and completely ignore our suffering. Normies probably get laid like once a year with a fat foid or something and by asking out thousands of them, and then pretend they're successful with girls, even though that's simply not possible with their face and height. Or they have girlfriends who have zero respect for them and probably fuck chad on the side, and they think they're better than us. As all this happens, other incels put a fake smile and pretend like everything's ok so they don't look like losers, or even worse: look up to chad and listen to his advice so they can try to be like him.

FUCK THIS SHIT

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Most men should hate women and chads. We should be making chads pay for taking all the women, and making women pay for bullying us like this.

Or at the very least, when chads start with their stupid platitudes, don't enable them. I was just remembering, a couple years ago, when I had a phase of trying to put myself out there, I was at a bar, kinda depressed as I had just gotten a subtle rejection (bad look) by a foid which reminded me that I'm a subhuman, and some fucking stupid chad was lecturing me and another guy (just met both of them) about how to get laid and that we should "just be confident bro" (seriously), and I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin the night, he was being nice to us so there was no reason to get mad, but at least I didn't agree or show any validation for the bullshit he was saying, but the other guy was treating the chad like he was some guru. I felt like saying HE JUST LOOKS GOOD YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Fucking retards tbh. And this kinda shit happens over and over and over. Chads giving us platitudes, loser average males pretending to be successful, idiots imagining "IOIs"... It all creates the illusion that things are ok for men and they're not. They should actually call it out. Actually dare to talk about the elephant in the room, like we do here. Why is that so hard? Why is it so hard for average fucking normies to stop coping and face the truth? And for chads to realize how lucky they are and stop trying to feel superior? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm sick of it to.
Chads, simps, NPC's, all of them.
They just don't get it.

We could make a massive difference if all low status men stood up to Chads and foids

We could make a massive difference if all low status men stood up to Chads and foids
yeah tbh

it could be this simple: force chads to stick to one foid. according to 80-20 we outnumber chads 4 to 1 so it can be done. and bully foids so they think they're uglier than they are and settle for avg guys.

but no, bluepillers would rather delusionmaxxx, imagine IOIs and write walls of text about game

isn't it great?
all these fucking clowns lecturing you about manhood, when they married single moms and are treated like complete trash by women.
at some point it become popular for men to beat their chests while bragging about their defeats instead of their victories, talking about how they are feminist antifas taking care of other men's children and shit.

isn't it great?
all these fucking clowns lecturing you about manhood, when they married single moms and are treated like complete trash by women.
at some point it become popular for men to beat their chests while bragging about their defeats instead of their victories, talking about how they are feminist antifas taking care of other men's children and shit.
That’s what happens when you base your entire manhood around the approval of some foid. Soon you become desperate and end up as a total cuck. Some ‘manhood’ you have there.

Don't worry, they will pay.

That’s what happens when you base your entire manhood around the approval of some foid. Soon you become desperate and end up as a total cuck. Some ‘manhood’ you have there.
tbh

A woman can ruin a dude’s life by spreading any type of false information about him.

Yes foids like cock caraousal and simps and cucks are enablers. pumping nd dumoing is chads nature.

That is why its one of the reasons i dont go to the gym anymore, you could be doing gym and suddenly a "chad" steps on and all the girls start looking at him, you feel like a piece of shit.

Men will never understand they, they are happy to be mr 55th on the line once a year will chad fucks 100 in one year. Just hope there is a nuclear war already

People love to lie to themselves. They will lie to God even

Agreed. I don’t understand why most men don’t hate females.

Because most men love to flex on each other. Chads love to brag and cucks will resort to the most pathetic behavior thinking it will get them laid.

trading/collectible card games (the actual playing aspect) is still pretty safe from normies. a hobby/interest needs to be complex enough for it to be intimidating for normies to wan to enter

Agreed men broadly have a raw deal, but were also brainwashed by the mainstream so most men are simps/bluepilled.

Welcome... Im tired of all of them, too much stupidity and mainstream bluepill trash

You’re absolutely right. 2 main reasons most men don’t want to talk about this.

1. Most men lie about their sexual encounters. Most men will tell you they have had multiple sex partners in the past 6 months when they haven’t had sex for years or even ever. LARPing faggots.

2. No one wants to be bullied by other men for not getting girls and also it makes you look even worse in foids eyes as you will be seen as undesirable.

These two factors make it to where basically no men will ever admit that there is a problem. They will all continue to LARP as slayers whilst most of them don’t have sex for years on end, and if they do it’s with a fat girl.

So since everyone is lying and no one wants to look bad, truth will NEVER come out. Foids win again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

High iq

Looking forward to a good old fashioned global economic collapse, world war, or even a civil war to clean up the entire world, whatever happens I hope a majority of people suffers and dies, I want to see all joy removed from the lives of foids, I want them to know what total hopelessness feels like. I want to see them wallowing in the dirt and muck in total despair for a change.

I'm praying for maximum pain, suffering, carnage, brutality, and endless slaughter everywhere.

Last edited:
not even the title