Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick of living in this shit country

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
in Italy it does not work anything public transport arrives late is full of niggers and libtards of shit and we talk only about football as the retarded. It is the country with the ugliest and most pretentious women at the same time. Any person in Italy who does not have the Mediterranean phenotype is a locationcel. Moreover Italians are the most cuck on the planet

Cope freight

Your ancestors had to better migrated to US and gangstermaxx there tbh

I'm pretty sure Italy is far from being the most cucked country in the world.

in Italy it does not work anything public transport arrives late is full of niggers and libtards of shit and we talk only about football as the retarded. It is the country with the ugliest and most pretentious women at the same time. Any person in Italy who does not have the Mediterranean phenotype is a locationcel. Moreover Italians are the most cuck on the planet
Sorry you Italians keep getting cucked by us Sicilians....

Couldn't live in Italy. Can barely stand visiting it. It makes Spain look efficient and organized.

Your ancestors had to better migrated to US and gangstermaxx there tbh
my ascension would simply be to go to any country that is not Italy

spaghetticels ready for commit suicide

Age of consent there is 14 though, so it can't be too bad.

good thing ur racist ass isnt in USA, ur ass would get beat the fuck up in the hood. keep bein racist behind that screen

good thing ur racist ass isnt in USA, ur ass would get beat the fuck up in the hood. keep bein racist behind that screen

USA is a failed shithole. No Western European wants to live there. Enjoy your spic caravans and school shootings.

Meanwhile in your country there are not the smugglers who do what they want with the NGOs. Is lifefuel for you
however in the United States there are a lot of job opportunities, here in Italy you risk becoming an unemployed person

1*A17l7pfSu8EtNPyjIkyrdA.png

Absolute low IQ from op.
Italy gave us greatness like this ^

USA is a failed shithole. No Western European wants to live there. Enjoy your spic caravans and school shootings.
Really, the shitholes are states like California and New York, if you go to the south, its less degenerate. EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERYONE HAS GUNS THERE. this crime is lower and none of those border jumpin mexicans roaming around. Just lol at people who hate other races.

I thought Italy was in great form now that salvini took over the country?

I'm pretty sure Italy is far from being the most cucked country in the world.

Italy still holds "ancient" values. Fortunately, it's mostly grandmothers raising the female children.