Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sick of everyone blaming me

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
I know I'm a guy who has a lot of shit to deal with, that I have responsibilities and sometimes I'm lazy, but my parents, and mostly my brother (older than me and NT Chad) have done nothing but blame and criticize me. Of course there have been times when they (said) were proud of me, and I know they love me because they are my parents, but I think they are the reason why I have so many self-esteem problems.

But the one who talks the worst about me is my brother, he helped me recently but he still criticizes me a lot, and calling me lazy and childish, damn it I keep studying what I can, what do you want me to do? I used to get along great with him when we were kids, but it seems that my parents have taught me to say shit about the weak

family can hurt you more than your enemies, i know its hard to deal with focus on your own well being and confront your brother about his behaviour tell him you need support not put downs or negative input, tell him you care about him but you feel as though he is doing more harm than good and that you want a healthy bond with him not a toxic or strained one also explain what you want from him if he just refuses to accept than go about like he does not exist because it seems to me that your are the mature one and he is acting childish.

family can hurt you more than your enemies, i know its hard to deal with focus on your own well being and confront your brother about his behaviour tell him you need support not put downs or negative input, tell him you care about him but you feel as though he is doing more harm than good and that you want a healthy bond with him not a toxic or strained one also explain what you want from him if he just refuses to accept than go about like he does not exist because it seems to me that your are the mature one and he is acting childish.

sometimes it can feel like the whole world as out to get you, i find the best way is to escpae into a videogame or anything to distract you from how fucked the world is