Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm sick of caring about GPA

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Really, I'm sick of caring about GPA, this shit exists from high school to torture you, OCD makes it even worse
Jesus, is there anything similar to this in wageslaving?

Really, I'm sick of caring about GPA, this shit exists from high school to torture you, OCD makes it even worse
Jesus, is there anything similar to this in wageslaving
you care thats why you started this thread

GPA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just make some connections and ur good to go

1. connection
2. Ur skills
3. GPA
4. What you actually learnt from school

Just go to graduate school so you can stop worrying about your gpa

don't even know what it is

JFL I was just deeply thinking about this, the universe is fucking with me

Last edited:
Unless it's a meme degree GPA it isn't important anyways, passing is in most exams enough, follow the 80/20 rule, 80% of the grade is done with 20% of the work, the rest 20% are optional (good if you want to impro(o)ve, but don't make as much of a difference), normally striving for greatness is admirable but in that hell it's hurtful for your life quality and unimportant in the larger scale. Especially if you are still at a Bachelor's levels your GPA is largely unimportant, because in subjects where a Bachelor is sufficient for employment (like mechanics/engineering/electronic engineering/informatics) unworthy ones get filtered out anyways while the rest barely graduates (low supply, high demand), while in other subjects like biology/biochemistry you need a Master's degree anyways at least (with nobody giving a fuck about your Bachelor's GPA afterwards), in certain countries you need a PHD at least for sufficient employment in biology and there only your highest degree matters gradewise.
Stop overthinking and just do enough to pass. Or else you get a burnout.

Last edited:
Unless it's a meme degree GPA it isn't important anyways, passing is in most exams enough, follow the 80/20 rule, 80% of the grade is done with 20% of the work, the rest 20% are optional (good if you want to impro(o)ve, but don't make as much of a difference), normally striving for greatness is admirable but in that hell it's hurtful for your life quality and unimportant in the larger scale.
is physics one?

is physics one?
Would say yes, if you have a Master's degree even better, but it's extremely hard and most fail. At least that's the situation in central Europe.
And another tip: Use old exams wherever possible. Due the exercises if offered, lectures are important too, but not as much, the practical usage is the focus in everything dealing with math.
In the end it's a marathon, a quick runner can easily come out of breath, persistence is important.

Last edited:
If you're going to go to graduate school then keep GPA up.

college gpa still matters

1. LOOKS
2.CONNECTIONS
3.GPA
Connections don't matter nearly as much unless you want to do research. Most international students barely have any connections but they can still land a job with relative ease if they graduate with a bachelor's degree in CS.

If you're going to go to graduate school then keep GPA up.
Depends also on the subjects he wants to study/where he lives. Medicine/pharmacy/veterinary medicine require high GPAs while the rest is mostly available for everyone. And even these subjects have special alternative exams to offer for those with low grades from high school. There are alternative pathways available. The most common ones are better/easier though.
Physics you can study with a GPA of a bad B (or even lower if you wait), weeding out happens as soon as people enter uni here via stress/exams/shitty working conditions in the early semesters while the later ones are far better explained/calmer.
However all my experiences are from central Europe (Germany/Austria). England seems however to be a hell in general for studying. In America it's more of a meme.

Last edited:
Depends also on the subjects he wants to study/where he lives. Medicine/pharmacy/veterinary medicine require high GPAs while the rest is mostly available for everyone. And even these subjects have special alternative exams to offer for those with low grades from high school. There are alternative pathways available. The most common ones are better/easier though.
Physics you can study with a GPA of a bad B (or even lower if you wait), weeding out happens as soon as people enter uni here via stress/exams/shitty working conditions in the early semesters while the later ones are far better explained/calmer.
However all my experiences are from central Europe (Germany/Austria). England seems however to be a hell in general for studying. In America it's more of a meme.
You probably won’t get into a good PhD program with a bad or even mediocre GPA

Some employers will try to keep records on you. But tbh that only works if you give a shit in the first place.

No really. Well there are performance reviews in some maybe most companies. But they tend to not be as stringent.
GPA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just make some connections and ur good to go

1. connection
2. Ur skills
3. GPA
4. What you actually learnt from school
True GPA is below connections/projects

JFL good goycuck, study hard, slightly delay gratification until you can waste the entire rest of your life wageslaving and then you can consoom our products that we've tailored especially for you. Money is meaningful.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I thought you weren't living in the US or Taiwan has a GPA system too?

Connections don't matter nearly as much unless you want to do research. Most international students barely have any connections but they can still land a job with relative ease if they graduate with a bachelor's degree in CS.
Connections allow niggas to $20-30/hr internships during college. I knew a very high IQ currycel who pulled that off while I was doing unpaid ones or $10-15/hr ones.