Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm sick of being surrounded by white chads

FrouFrouFoxy

FrouFrouFoxy

Greycel
I fucking hate living in iceland, everyone here, even fucking schoolchildren are taller and mog me in every way possible. Im Filipino and there are a few of us living here in this country for work etc. but most of the time I am just surrounded by tall white chads, and they treat me like a little fucking kid. You know its over when other incels suggest you SEAmaxx but turns out thats where you're from. I literally look like the fat brown guy thats friends with spiderman in the movies and even HE mogs me. Thinking of moving back to my home country, cant wait to tell the foids back home that i used to live in iceland and have them hang around me soley so that they can get to know my white chad coworkers :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Isnt it constant daylight there now jfl :lul:

Let's swap, if you want to live in a shithole eastern European town

That's brutal, that's harsh even in slightly more developed Asian countries like China although not as brutal. Would you have managed if you were at least 5'8''?
maybe, but im still brown and ugly anyways:feelscry:

you should move backhome as fast as you can.

you should move backhome as fast as you can.
yeah, just trying to get moneymaxxed here so that hopefully when i come back home ill be rich enough to buy my way into some kind of happiness

yeah, just trying to get moneymaxxed here so that hopefully when i come back home ill be rich enough to buy my way into some kind of happiness
i will also be moving backhome if my auntie allows me stay at her place.in the uk most women are either my height or mog me heightwise,so i know some of the struggle.most men also mog me heightwise.and a lot of them have top tier faces and are often white and have blue eyes.it's so brutally over for me over here that it isn't even funny.backhome i am at least average.

I fucking hate living in iceland, everyone here, even fucking schoolchildren are taller and mog me in every way possible. Im Filipino and there are a few of us living here in this country for work etc. but most of the time I am just surrounded by tall white chads, and they treat me like a little fucking kid. You know its over when other incels suggest you SEAmaxx but turns out thats where you're from. I literally look like the fat brown guy thats friends with spiderman in the movies and even HE mogs me. Thinking of moving back to my home country, cant wait to tell the foids back home that i used to live in iceland and have them hang around me soley so that they can get to know my white chad coworkers :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal. And he's subhuman

5'3 with shoes on
Holy shit I'm so sorry to hear that, were you born and raised in the Phillippines? I'm Filipino as well living in Denmark and all the other filipinos I know are all around 5'6 - 5'7

Holy shit I'm so sorry to hear that, were you born and raised in the Phillippines? I'm Filipino as well living in Denmark and all the other filipinos I know are all around 5'6 - 5'7
Yeah, but my parents were kind of well off before they divorced and my dad moved me and him to iceland. So I went to a private all boys school and all that, never really connected with the culture too much.

Come back here in PH bro and be with your manlet brethren :feelsaww:

Pinoy too but in our native land. Any Filipino dudes over there scoring some mayo women or nah?

Europe is full of moggers.

Pinoy too but in our native land. Any Filipino dudes over there scoring some mayo women or nah?
The tall ones are. Which is to say, the top 1% of Filipino population. Like srsly, height is pretty much the only failo flips have, although a very major one. Faces have good forward growth, decent frame if not malnourished, usually NTmaxxed as well unlike East Asians but TERRIBLE height.

The tall ones are. Which is to say, the top 1% of Filipino population. Like srsly, height is pretty much the only failo flips have, although a very major one. Faces have good forward growth, decent frame if not malnourished, usually NTmaxxed as well unlike East Asians but TERRIBLE height.
I agree. I know lots of Filipino guys shorter than me that would become slayers if they were taller.

I have one friend back in PH that used to sell my acid and stuff, he has a good face and actually had a girlfriend despite being around my height. But I hear now he's moving to UK, fearing how over it is for him over there

I always thought of Filo to be a good ingredient in a persons ethnicity but terrible if ur pure filipino. Especially for women, pure filipino women range from ugly to okay but fiipino mixed with any other race especially a lighter skinned one always seems to make a pretty good looking person.

Same bro. I’m a 5ft-5’1 ugly ass bean-burgercel but I’m still in school so I have the deal with all the fucking 5’7+ Tiktok eboys with perms (the types with AirPods, led lights on their rooms plus snapchat and shit) mogging me 24/7. Most of the girls are taller than me/around my height too. Fucking sucks man.