Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im sick of all the normies praising Jim Halpert on the Office as some kind of a divine beautiful male model only because he is a lanklet tallfag

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
This is getting ridiculous! Everytime people talk about the office its always coming up something about Jim and Pammm or some other stupid shit like that

This fucking boring completely UGLY double chinned skinny fat lanklet that got lucky enough to grow to 6’6 is so overrated im gonna puke every time i see his dumb fucking face

Ugly fucking tallfag

The Office is normoid tier tbh. I tried to watch an episode of it, but it was honestly boring. Imagine coming home from work and the one thing you're looking forward to is watching a show about fictional characters who are wageslaving. Late stage capitalism and consoomerism at its finest.

well i don't watch that so no idea who you're talking about since you didn't include a picture

There are people who watch the whole office series, and then start all over annd watch it again. I dont understand how you can be that retarded

Who even watches that shit lmao :feelskek:

The office is “the” most normie show out there. It even tops Friends on Netflix. Every vapid female you see has watched The Office, and she has enjoyed it. The show was alright, but it isn’t even close to the best sitcom of the 2010s. Community, Thirty Rock, and Parks and Rec which were all also on NBC humormogged it

He's 6'2, no idea where your 6'6 number came from.

I dont watch that shit man

Never watched the office, not into that soy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back