Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick of acne. Does anyone here know how to treat it for good?

Nofap
Diet
DIM Estrogen blockers/hormone balancers.

Your welcome

Aside from all the usual normie-tier meme advice about acne, here is the best thing that worked for me - stop picking your skin. I never consciously realised just how much I was squeezing and messing with my acne, and once I stopped its more or less totally cleared up. I still get the occasional small pimple, but its gone in 24 hours as long as I let it alone.

Before I was always scraping off whiteheads because I hated how they looked, never mind trying to squeeze out those angry red cysts. There is a time and a place to squeeze a cyst, because if its become infected then clearing that pus out will generally speed up its healing and recovery. But 99% of the time spots should not be squeezed and should just heal on their own.

Combine that with a good regimen of exofoliator plus NON-COMEDOGENIC MOISTURISER! This is vital, since washing your face a lot dries it out, making it produce more sebum. You need a non oily / pore blocking moisturiser to balance your skin so it doesn't go ham on producing its own oil.

Follow these two steps, you will massively improve your skin given time.

It turns out that my problem was dry skin. I've been moisturizing my skin in the morning and nighttime with a small amount of vasiline, and most of my acne has cleared up.

nothing works. eating right=bullshit washing ur face=bullshit dermatologists prescriptions=bullshit it’s going to clear up or it isn’t there’s nothing u can do

Don't listen to anyone suggesting accutane. that shit is hardcore and I regret taking it. Just clean your fucking face with a rag in the shower before you clean any other part of your body, shop around and try different facial cleansers/exfoliates until you find one that works for you, and you WILL have to try a couple to find one that works. Wipe your mouth with a napkin after eating, try not to sleep on your face (this was a major cause of my acne because I like to sleep on my stomach) avoid stressful situations. There are so many options other than taking accutane, that shit will fuck up your organs. I suspect it gave me gastritis which has made my quality of life considerably worse
So, did you tell your doctor that your stomach hurt while you were on accutane?
"Just clean your fucking face with a rag in the shower before you clean any other part of your body, shop around and try different facial cleansers/exfoliates until you find one that works for you, and you WILL have to try a couple to find one that works. Wipe your mouth with a napkin after eating, try not to sleep on your face (this was a major cause of my acne because I like to sleep on my stomach) avoid stressful situations", You are massively fucking coping, and you made me a bit mad too. It doesn't work for EVERYONE. It mostly works for people with no persistant acne.. There's that acne that you can't get rid of, no matter how hard you try.. I legit dedicated 5 years of my life to the fucking acne, accutane was my last resort and I don't regret it one bit. I wish that was my first thing to take rather than shitty tropicals that ruined my skin.

So, did you tell your doctor that your stomach hurt while you were on accutane?
"Just clean your fucking face with a rag in the shower before you clean any other part of your body, shop around and try different facial cleansers/exfoliates until you find one that works for you, and you WILL have to try a couple to find one that works. Wipe your mouth with a napkin after eating, try not to sleep on your face (this was a major cause of my acne because I like to sleep on my stomach) avoid stressful situations", You are massively fucking coping, and you made me a bit mad too. It doesn't work for EVERYONE. It mostly works for people with no persistant acne.. There's that acne that you can't get rid of, no matter how hard you try.. I legit dedicated 5 years of my life to the fucking acne, accutane was my last resort and I don't regret it one bit. I wish that was my first thing to take rather than shitty tropicals that ruined my skin.
acne is the most underestimated look flaw because everyone gets like 1 a year and thinks they know everything because they have a tiny bit of experience with it. they don’t know what it’s like to have real acne like 25 pimples on your face at once.

Eat plenty of plant foods (such as whole-grain products, fruits, and vegetables) and a moderate amount of lean and low-fat, animal-based food (meat and dairy products) to help control your fat, cholesterol, carbs, and calories. When you're shopping, choose lean meats, fish, and poultry.
cringe
eat raw meat OP

acne is the most underestimated look flaw because everyone gets like 1 a year and thinks they know everything because they have a tiny bit of experience with it. they don’t know what it’s like to have real acne like 25 pimples on your face at once.
True tbh, acne is so subhuman. jfl @ having sub5 bones and on top of that severe acne, fuck just fuck.. glad I got rid of that cancer, I still get it from time to time like a normie now and I am okay with it.. need skin laser surgery because benzoyl peroxide gave me wrinkles and I have some marks left too and scars ded srs tfw I wonder what would happen if not for accutane, probs would've roped.. that sub2 life was a hell ded srs

True tbh, acne is so subhuman. jfl @ having sub5 bones and on top of that severe acne, fuck just fuck.. glad I got rid of that cancer, I still get it from time to time like a normie now and I am okay with it.. need skin laser surgery because benzoyl peroxide gave me wrinkles and I have some marks left too and scars ded srs tfw I wonder what would happen if not for accutane, probs would've roped.. that sub2 life was a hell ded srs
yeah worst period of my life now i just have some scars i almost never get a single pimple and i eat worse now than i did when i had acne

I never had much acne, but its because I wash my face regularly like 3-4 times a day. Don't let oil build up on your face and you should be good.

White skin with acne> brown skin.