Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick of acne. Does anyone here know how to treat it for good?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Seriously nothing seems to work. Do any of you know any method that will help me remove it or anything?

Thanks.

Never had an acne issue.
But i suggest you to:
Wash your face frequently
Low fat diet

Never had an acne issue.
But i suggest you to:
Wash your face frequently
Low fat diet
Does low fat diet means no meat or what? I can't live without it.

> wear a mask

I'll try it maybe tbh tbh.
Eat plenty of plant foods (such as whole-grain products, fruits, and vegetables) and a moderate amount of lean and low-fat, animal-based food (meat and dairy products) to help control your fat, cholesterol, carbs, and calories. When you're shopping, choose lean meats, fish, and poultry.

Wear one of those Japanese surgical masks.

REEEEEERE
Wear one of those Japanese surgical masks.
REEEEEEEE

Eat plenty of plant foods (such as whole-grain products, fruits, and vegetables) and a moderate amount of lean and low-fat, animal-based food (meat and dairy products) to help control your fat, cholesterol, carbs, and calories. When you're shopping, choose lean meats, fish, and poultry.
That's high iq tbh thanks.

Try putting hydrogen peroxide on the areas. It dries it up. Also take 2 showers with the highest heat you can stand. This will dry out the acne and oils that create the acne.

Try putting hydrogen peroxide on the areas. It dries it up. Also take 2 showers with the highest heat you can stand. This will dry out the acne and oils that create the acne.
I put klyndamicine on acne and it does dry it up but it comes back. I'll try that with shower tbh.

I put klyndamicine on acne and it does dry it up but it comes back. I'll try that with shower tbh.
Also Deffo watch what you eat like blacktar said and also stay hydrated. Drink goofy amounts of water. That always helped me.

If you eat junky food,stop it. stop eating fat

Here's a treatment: dont be a 16 year old fag

Elab if you wouldn't mind.
I had severe acne in my teens and I was sick of going to school looking like I had a disease so one day, before school, I took my dads shaving razor and I tried shaving off my acne. As you can guess, it didn’t go very well. It was quite bloody and my dad was baffled at my retardation.

So am I tbh.

stop worshiping satan

I had severe acne in my teens and I was sick of going to school looking like I had a disease so one day, before school, I took my dads shaving razor and I tried shaving off my acne. As you can guess, it didn’t go very well. It was quite bloody and my dad was baffled at my retardation.

So am I tbh.
Hmm. I can't see that going down well...

I wonder if @acnescarcel can offer any insight.

Yeah, it was retarded. Desperate times call for desperate measures though..
It didn't work? Regular shaving (even if bloody sometimes) helps. Shaving off the dry blemishes worked for me.

Try not showering

Go to gym buddy boyo.

Yes, accutane cured my trueceldom,hopefully chin surgery will cure inceldom tbhthbhhtbhngl ded srs

Go to dermatologist to get on accutane or antibiotics. Stop eating anything with sugar and touching ur face

I had a lot of acne until my parents made me go to a dermalogist .

No.

The only way to get rid of acne is to completely cut out added sugar, diary, meat, oil(cook with water instead of oil), and low salt.
Basically becoming a whole food lacto-ovo (no dairy)vegetarian or vegan.

I know OP isn't going to listen or change his lifestyle, but this is the only way.

After going vegan 3 years ago, my overall skin improved so much. I almost never wore sun screen when I was younger while at the beach or at the pool or outside. I had a lot or red spots, dark spots on my upper back/shoulder area before going vegan...after I went vegan the dark spots lightened up and became light brown spots...and all of the redness went away, and overall my skin is just much cleaner after going vegan.

You put proper fuel into the body=the body heals it self.
If you constantly poison it, no amount of pharma is going to help you.

Also regular consumption of....carrots, tomatoes, avocados, squash, green tea with lemon help skin.

(On a side note, one thing I found out through experience is that peanut butter isn't food, it will give you breakouts)

Last edited:
No.

The only way to get rid of acne is to completely cut out added sugar, diary, meat, oil(cook with water instead of oil), and low salt.

I know OP isn't going to listen or change his lifestyle, but this is the only way.

After going vegan 3 years ago, my overall skin improved so much. I almost never wore sun screen when I was younger while at the beach or at the pool or outside. I had a lot or red spots, dark spots on my upper back/shoulder area before going vegan...after I went vegan the dark spots lightened up and became light brown spots...and all of the redness went away, and overall my skin is just much cleaner after going vegan.

Also regular consumption of....carrots, tomatoes, avocados, squash, green tea with lemon help skin.

(On a side note, one thing I found out through experience is that peanut butter isn't food, it will give you breakouts)
Please stop spreading cope, if that worked for you doesn't mean it will work for anyone else tbhngl
It can also fuck up your skin texture if you apply too much and get fucked for life unless you get skin laser surgery or something. Tbhngl
Doxycycline
Never take antiobiotics with persistant acne because at the end of the day it will comeback tbhngl
Go to dermatologist to get on accutane
The only legit advice tbhngl

You're basically fucked tell you get older

you could try Retin-A creams if nothing else works, it will help to re-juvenile your skin and minimise scars if you have any

Why is be banned?

you could try Retin-A creams if nothing else works, it will help to re-juvenile your skin and minimise scars if you have any
This sounds like a very good idea I won't lie.

high fat died, avoid carbs and sugar (also avoid oils), get into the sun, maybe go to the sauna once in a while

Don't listen to anyone suggesting accutane. that shit is hardcore and I regret taking it. Just clean your fucking face with a rag in the shower before you clean any other part of your body, shop around and try different facial cleansers/exfoliates until you find one that works for you, and you WILL have to try a couple to find one that works. Wipe your mouth with a napkin after eating, try not to sleep on your face (this was a major cause of my acne because I like to sleep on my stomach) avoid stressful situations. There are so many options other than taking accutane, that shit will fuck up your organs. I suspect it gave me gastritis which has made my quality of life considerably worse

No.

>proper fuel
>vegan

Uh huh...

No.

Hitomi Mochizuki is a vegan that has acne. Just because going vegan cleared your acne doesn't mean it will for everyone, just like how there are homeless people and drug addicts that have perfect skin. Some people are genetically fucked.

IwhkSia.png

I started washing my face up to seven times a day and it helped with my acne

accutane is serious shit but it works...

Acne is not caused by surface bacteria on the skin. Chad touches his face all the time and doesn't get acne. It's mostly genetic, but diet and exercise plays a big part too.
Exercise and avoiding processed sugar, dairy products and vegetable oils/fats helps a lot, but often it's not enough to cure acne for good because genetics play a big part.

Male model Lachowski touches his face all the time and he doesn't have a perfect diet, yet he's never had acne in his life. He also doesn't lift weights and probably doesn't even do cardio often.

Last edited:
rip your skin off

I'm almost 30 and still have it