Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im sick even if i was to get a foid

T

thallium0000

Veteran
I easily get bored of things im a collector and would always want another foid better with bigger tits and a sexier face.
Im mentally fucked

I easily get bored of things im a collector and would always want another foid better with bigger tits and a sexier face.
Im mentally fucked
Normie, kys

I easily get bored of things im a collector

I'm ambivalent about how things occurred. I was a bit disturbed by the amount of time I had alone after moving, though I was comforted to know that users considered me incel due to my life.

I'm ambivalent about how things occurred. I was a bit disturbed by the amount of time I had alone after moving, though I was comforted to know that users considered me incel due to my life.
Wtf

same even if I somehow lucked the fuck out with a nice foid I still think I would be so mentally fucked up that I would end up killing myself anyways.

same even if I somehow lucked the fuck out with a nice foid I still think I would be so mentally fucked up that I would end up killing myself anyways.
We are fuxked either way
May as well fap and forget about relationships