Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sick as fuck :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I woke up at 1 a.m and I couldn't sleep so I decided to stay awake until 11 am then sleep all day.
That's didn't work so well...
I just slept three hours and I woke up sick, my throat is sore, my head aches and my low back is hurting a lot... I'm coughing and there are a lot of catarrh coming out...
I'm weak for at least 2 weeks and a few days ago I asked my mom for help and she said that I was pretending that I was sick...
Last month I went to the doctor and he asked me to do a blood exam e said that I could be only stressed... ( When he said that I became very stressed and I just wanted to punch his face.. ).
A few days ago I decided to do calisthenics and run so I expect to get better.
i got sick suddenly and my mom said that I could have tuberculosis... ( Tbh I'm a little bit scared ).
now I'm on my bed with my low back hurting a lot and I can't even get up... when I try to ask help to my mom she just complains screaming that I don't get out of my room and that's why I'm sick... ( How am I gonna get out of room? There is nothing to do outside and my mom keep telling me to have friends to get out of my room... ( I feel really bad when she says that).
In a few days the results of my blood exam will be released...

I'm destroyed...
:(

Has happened to me brudah.
Btw is it just me or does your physical health get worse with depression?

Has happened to me brudah.
Btw is it just me or does your physical health get worse with depression?
It happens to a lot of people.
Depression makes you feel unmotivated and tired along the time until you have no force to overcome it.

im sick as a dog and i feel like shit

Why do you all have parents around you? Aren't there any adults on this forum?

Oh and it's totally TB, you can kiss your spot on the 2020 olympic dick sucking team good bye.

I'm sick with inceldom

I have good immune system ngl but I feel ill from depression and having barely any sleep

I have good immune system ngl but I feel ill from depression and having barely any sleep
Me too... It had been a long time that I didn't get sick, but last month was a nightmare...
My depression is getting worse and worse... last month I gave up some projects that I had and that affected me a lot.