Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im sick and fucking tired of people calling me ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Just the other day my friend asked why my sister was so hot and why i was ugly as fuck then laughed in my face, and recently a peer in my math class asked me if i was going to have kids. I said "no" and he said "Good, cus you'll have some ugly ass kids". Called ugly since 5th fucking grade. Bullied for being ugly my first 3 years of highschool. Being laughed at and humiliated for looking like a subhuman. Occasionally getting dirty looks in public; Fuck being a good and nice person, no one gives a fuck about you being a good and nice person unless its specifically benefits them. People wont give you an honest answer if you ask them if you're ugly, but if you're just minding your own business people cant help but tell an ugly person that their ugly. "Just be confident bro" How the fuck am i so suppose to be confident when people constantly tell me im subhuman? I cant go 1 goddamn month without someone telling me im ugly atleast once. If people just left me alone and didnt insult me on something thats genetic, out of my control, and treated me with respect, that would make being subhuman bearable. All the people who insulted and bullied me and other ugly people for our looks deserve pain, physical and mental pain and suffering. I want them to fucking suffer by losing their looks. These sick cancerous worthless degenerate lifeforms deserve a facial disfigurement, they need to have their faces fucked up, electrocuted, burned, acid attacked, beat up, scars, i dont give a fuck, i want them to suffer. You thinks its funny to bully and insult innocent people for being ugly? Lets see how they feel when they lose THEIR LOOKS. Not SO FUCKING FUNNY ANYMORE, IS IT?

we will get our revenge brother

I hate it when my "friends" call me ugly, they will also do it in a joking tone but it still hurts to know that even after becoming good friend with them they will still judge me based on my appearance.

Crustaciouse said:
I hate it when my "friends" call me ugly, they will also do it in a joking tone but it still hurts to know that even after becoming good friend with them they will still judge me based on my appearance.
This so much. Especially the "after becoming good friend with them they will still judge me based on my appearance." I remember saying i wanted to be the leader of our group back in highschool and everyone said eww no, then the changlite said he wanted to and no one rejected and one of them said "aw yeah, we get the cute leader."

anon2719 said:
we will get our revenge brother
I pray everyday for them to suffer for their crimes

Nautica1983 said:
This so much. Especially the "after becoming good friend with them they will still judge me based on my appearance." I remember saying i wanted to be the leader of our group back in highschool and everyone said eww no, then the changlite said he wanted to and no one rejected and one of them said "aw yeah, we get the cute leader."

I pray everyday for them to suffer for their crimes

I never let it show that I am sad at being called ugly, but inside it allways ruines my whole day. I remember one day I was walking to my uni and this random Tyrone I had never seen before takes a look at me and says "God so ugly" shit ruined my whole day.

by chance, are you bigger/stronger than these people? if so, please kick their ass next time

"No one cares about looks" - - IncelQueers

If I can give you a piece of advice, don't jeopardize your professional future just because you're called ugly. By this I mean: do not let yourself be consumed by depression. Take anti-depressants if needed, seek help if needed, study at home if needed. But don't drop out and become a neet. Being a neet isn't even possible in some countries.

maybethrowed said:
by chance, are you bigger/stronger than these people? if so, please kick their ass next time
My friends yes, accquaintances and randoms around university mostly all lift and are equal, bigger, or not that much smaller than me.

Fontaine said:
"No one cares about looks" - - IncelQueers
If I can give you a piece of advice, don't jeopardize your professional future just because you're called ugly. By this I mean: do not let yourself be consumed by depression. Take anti-depressants if needed, seek help if needed, study at home if needed. But don't drop out and become a neet. Being a neet isn't even possible in some countries.
Oh, im not depressed and i never have been, just very angry and disgusted. And i'm never going to drop out. I only have 1 more year and im outta here this university hell. Thanks though

call them out on that shit every time they say it, seriously if your "friends" are calling you ugly even as a joke, why the fuck do you even need friends like that?

we subhumans are destined for loneliness anyway, might as well have some peace about it.

When people were calling you ugly, they were referring to your PERSONALITY/s