Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im shocked

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
A girl I saw grow up open an Fansly(is OnlyFans) and Im shocked.

I just realized about it because I checked following requests in IG since I rarely receive those and it was the ig account she uses to promote that.

The thing was that my grandma was nurse, got along with a patient that had floor mouth cancer. This patient had a husband who was ambulance driver. The thing was that the patient got pregnant of twins during the treatment and because of this she either had to abort or not continue with the treatment. The patient chose to not continue, she gave birth and then died.

The foid that opened a Fansly is one of those twins.

Since it, his husband has become a close friend of my grandma and mother. His children(like one of this twins) use to visit us. Back when the were kids they used to stay at home.

If Im not mistaken. My grandmother is her godmother. If not her family still very close to mine. I remember when we went to her first communion.

Im actually not shocked because of me but because what would my grandma think about this? What would my mom think about this? What would my sister think about this? what would her father and older brother think about this? Is a pretty awkward situation.

Last edited:
She is not family she abandoned that with her pride, what you need to do is send it to her parents or siblings so they can put a stop to it before she falls too far from grace

Attachments

• toilet.gif
    toilet.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1