Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm shocked to find every actor i like is a jew

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Just search up "jewish actors" in google and you'll be shocked how many you've watched are jewish.... and how can Alt-Rightcels even tell between an Aryan and a JEW? HARRISON FORD, looks like some Nazi Solider and he is a jew.. JUST FUCKINNG LOL HOW THE FUCK CAN SUCH A SMALL POPULATION PRODUCE SO MUCH TOP WORLD CLASS ACTORS AND ACTRESS?!!!!

brutal jewpill

Jews are the master race, chosen people by G'd.

Download the Coincidence Detector extension for Firefox/Chrome.
Really helps.

Harrison Ford just like most jews has a lot of european blood in him which is why most people wouldn't notice at first.

I searched and youre damn right.jennifer connelly,scarlett johansson,ben stiller is jewish

The guy who plays Harry Potter is a kike too. :dafuckfeels:

Unexpected jewpill tbh

Good actors? Hahahaha: just Jewish bankers financing Jewish film makers hiring Jewish actors. All this to spread degeneracy. They are the sinagogue of Satan.

The guy who plays Harry Potter is a kike too. :dafuckfeels:

Unexpected jewpill tbh
n a 2012 interview, Radcliffe stated: "There was never [religious] faith in the house. I think of myself as beingJewish and Irish, despite the fact that I'm English." He has stated: "We were Christmas tree Jews", and that he is "very proud of being Jewish".

n a 2012 interview, Radcliffe stated: "There was never [religious] faith in the house. I think of myself as beingJewish and Irish, despite the fact that I'm English." He has stated: "We were Christmas tree Jews", and that he is "very proud of being Jewish".
0BDF4DD8 D653 4582 A9BB FF190B07A640

sick of this every other white person is "jew"

Isn't like that dump hwood was funded by them.
You can count the goyim on your fingers.

daniel day-lewis is also jewish, that was the most brutal jewpill for me

(((They))) have a higher IQ.

The IQpill is so brutal.

Hollywood was made by jews, what did you expect?

the shekel runs deep. fuckin yids

Last edited:
It's easy to distinguish Europeans from Jews. Their names give it away, but also their looks. And no, I'm not talking about a Jewish nose.

My favorite youtuber turned out to be Jewish.

Hard pill to slick for many alt righters: Hitler had Jewish ancestry.

Stop watching western movies.

Adam Sandler!
Jesse Eisenberg!
Ben Stiller!
Mila Kunis!

Just as I expected

You're shocked?

Suprised at Sacha Baron Cohen tbh

Good actors? Hahahaha: just Jewish bankers financing Jewish film makers hiring Jewish actors. All this to spread degeneracy. They are the sinagogue of Satan.
Drake being promoted vs k-os, Bob Markey vs Peter Tosh, Sean Paul vs a Black Jamaican artist. The list goes on.

Parasites need to be good actors, also Jewish nepotism

Drake is Jewish.

Just ask Mel Gibson re: Hollywood.

My favorite actor Kurt Russell isn’t a Jew, nor is Aubrey Plaza:feelshmm: