Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m sexually oppressed

Muzungu

Muzungu

Recruit
★★
I never had any sexual experiences a day in my life and every time I try I get denied of my rights as a man to the female body.

Last edited:
one of the most grey post ever

I never had any sexual experiences a day in my life and every time I try I get denied of my rights as a man to the female body.
Don't blame yourself, blame women for withholding those needs from you

I think this is the era where most men wont get sex and a few will

And what do you want to do? Would you like to keep trying, move up or stay alone?

I want to get what I deserve
For society, you don't deserve anything. For others, you deserve what you can offer for it. For me, even if you deserve something, you may never get it, what do you deserve?

I get denied of my rights as a man to the female body.
Another infiltrator saying crazy shit so they'll get us posted on incel tears. I've got an idea. Fuck off from this site.

We all are why do you think we're here.

For society, you don't deserve anything. For others, you deserve what you can offer for it. For me, even if you deserve something, you may never get it, what do you deserve?
Exactly, the verb "to deserve" doesn't make sense in these cases, all those stupid ass women talking about how much they deserve a fucking millionaire just for existing, so that means that we incels deserve sex just for existing too? Or maybe only women have a right to be entitled in the distopian matriarchy we live in?

I demand equality of life experiences for all incels, including sex and relationships which are sources of learning and personal growth that according to society we don't deserve, sexhavers want us to just accept our fate and die alone without complaining even though they would absolutely hate it if they had to be in our shoes.

To achieve this equality I demand, we should eliminate sex, we should genetically modify humans so they can't have sexual desires, that will bring equality to incels, because as long as sex exists, we, incels, will not have hope.

I don't demand sex or think im entitled to the female body so many incels are different..

But when 100% of women deny you a date, that is a reflection of a society that is pushing
certain agendas.