Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm sexually attracted to the Karen phenotype

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
When I was a kid I could hear all the juicy late night conversations my mother had with her 30something female friends in the living room, while I was playing video games. I was about 13 then, having raging boners whenever I saw a half-decent looking woman in the flesh. To me, my mothers girlfriends were were my first serious crushes, unlike the girls at school , these women were seriously developed and feminine. They would always do the standard 'desperate housewives' gossip, complaining about dead bedrooms and their fat husbands.

In those days a husband would let himself go after marriage only to become a Fred Flintstone character while the women felt a obligation to stay attractive deep into their 30s. I was young back then, and I knew about the Hollywood trope involving younglings and mature women. My fantasy was fucking my mom's curvateous 38yr old friend that smelled of coconut and vanilla notes. She wore strappy red heels which showed her delicate little toes with cherry nail polish. She was married to a bald guy who looked like human barrel with arms, and I was thin and still had hair back then, I thought of myself as a young Dustin Hoffman in the graduate.

I'm not proud of my fetishes, but the Karen pheno reminds me of a more innocent time of my youth, where I was still full of hope and testosterone.
Robinson

Last edited:
i dont know what the fuck that is of a phenotype

You are missing the term Karen. You are attracted to milfs.
i would fuck a karen and beat the shit out of her.
Based

Me too. This is exactly my type

You should have put some photos or examples, so I know what phenotype you're talking about.

i would fuck a karen and beat the shit out of her.
Sounds like what I do to human foids on a daily basis.

Except I rape them

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Would pump n dump if i could ngl tbh.

Karen is a typical feminist landwhale whore who dyes her hair and pierces her nipple. You are talking about milfs who are completely different from them.

Id fuck a karen very hard but theyre not my favorites tbh.

I feel like you're talking more about "Milfs" which is cucked.

What's that bitch from Long Island? A milf or a Karen?
the term "karen" is more about behavior than looks, it's basically a middle aged white woman who harasses minimum wage employees. but the stereotypical "karen look" is along the lines of this:
Maxresdefault

What's that bitch from Long Island? A milf or a Karen?
Karens are usually middle age white foids who harass other people. They will constantly complain and will be the type of bitch to ask for a manager everytime something doesn’t go her way.

pretty much this
fqWTdzeu3on3s1TVJFg5pz4fLd-8GHVAgL9cmPykSqA.png

Karens would only look at me with scorn

All Karens must die. Fuck them all. They've caused me nothing but pain in my pathetic wageslaving life

lol you are excusing min wage employees. lots of them, male or female, are total losers and abuse whatever little power they have. they especially love to shit on low tier males.

its not that middle aged women tend to attack min wagies. its just that middle aged women have much higher chance of success of winning the fight (because they are woman), so they fight much more often. while a low value male have to endure the abuse of those min wagies.

i have been treated like shit by air attendants, restaurant waitresses, random retail employees, post office employees. i WISH i can fucking argue with them but i know as a low value male all will be blamed on me instead.
when middle aged women freak out at minimum wage employees it's usually over insignificant shit, like her Starbucks drink wasn't prepared perfectly or whatever. it is not justified to scream at people who are already dealing with enough stress as it is just because they made a mistake which mildly inconvenienced you

frankly, some guy who works at the post office being a dick to me would not even be in the top 100 worst things I've ever had to experience, and my first reaction to those things was never to lose my shit and verbally abuse someone

thats not how psychology works. if you're abused over and over, every little thing adds up to your psychologycal burden. your will power will wear out eventually.
wow bro I didn't realize that upper class, middle aged white women were so abused by society until now. in that case it's totally reasonable for them to scream at a McDonald's worker because he didn't put enough sauce on her big mac

Ur thinking of milfs

So I am, and I'm even willing to protexct Karens.

But who can care if they stay with threir original husbands.