Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm sexless because i have no time for dating"

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
If your face is good every hour is a good time for dating.
Does not matter whether its in workplace or when you're strolling in the park or in the cafe or even in a club,every time is a good time for dating.

If you're chad,that is.
Unless you work in a warehouse or a dock where there is no foid around,you have no excuse;if you're Chad.

If you're not Chad,this is not the case.It does not matter whether your boss decide to lower working hours or increase wages and thus giving you more free time to prowl tinder;you will still find a hard time to get a date.

Ps:pople saying that they cant have sex because they dont have free time surprisingly still are unsuccesfull if they are jobless and have all free time they can ask for.
Its as if the problem is in our face and not in how many time we have.

yeah legit tho free time pill is mega cope by bluepilled soys
you get free time as a sub5, you spend it rotting instead of being worked like a dog. It's preferrable but at no point is pussy involved.

you get free time as a sub5, you spend it rotting
Yeah lmao,all these normies complaining about not getting free time or not enough wages spend most of their free time playing games they buy with their wages.
And still they refuse to accept the blackpill jfl

yeah legit tho free time pill is mega cope by bluepilled soys
you get free time as a sub5, you spend it rotting instead of being worked like a dog. It's preferrable but at no point is pussy involved.

Yeah lmao,all these normies complaining about not getting free time or not enough wages spend most of their free time playing games they buy with their wages.
And still they refuse to accept the blackpill jfl
yeah I don't get normalfags who complain about little freetime. But then again outside of work, I don't go out much more do I have a wife and kids.