Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm seriously thinking about quit of life

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I was rated as a sub-human in discord, I couldn't admit it now all the pillars are down my life is really over

Well you got rated similar to me soo... welcome to the subhuman club i guess?
I'm cross-eyed that alone allows it to be over but there's still the rest of the face that's complete shit

Only foids get a vote on how attractive you are.
foIds are fucking liars but see their reaction it would be interesting anything below "you're beautiful" = Giga kill yourself

foIds are fucking liars but see their reaction it would be interesting anything below "you're beautiful" = Giga kill yourself
That's why you don't ask them, instead you try to hook up with them. If you keep getting rejected (in real life) then you're subhuman.
My point is either lookism autists don't know shit or foids get attracted to subhumans all the time.

foids tell short men to kill themsleves on twitter, but rarely ever ugly men

That's why you don't ask them, instead you try to hook up with them. If you keep getting rejected (in real life) then you're subhuman.
No, if you're anything below chadlite and try hooking up with foids in adult life it's obvious the answer is no.

No, if you're anything below chadlite and try hooking up with foids in adult life it's obvious the answer is no.
Most guys have had relationships and sex and most guys aren't chadlite and most guys don't earn enough to betabuxx. So what's going on?

Most guys have had relationships and sex and most guys aren't chadlite and most guys don't earn enough to betabuxx. So what's going on?
Yeah, in school and college. Past that most men are incel as fuck.

Yeah, in school and college. Past that most men are incel as fuck.
No, it's the other way around
Celibacy by age

Imagine believing (((statistics))). My 2-3/10 friends got foids in school, while 5-6/10 guys over 25 are incel (unless they still have their gf from college).
I got this image from the incels.is Twitter account. This survey has also been posted here a bunch of times as proof that inceldom is rising. But sure, put ((( ))) around it and you've disproven it.
Absolute fucking brainlet.

I got this image from the incels.is Twitter account. This survey has also been posted here a bunch of times as proof that inceldom is rising. But sure, put ((( ))) around it and you've disproven it.
Absolute fucking brainlet.
Seems like I struke a nerve, keep seething kike.

foids tell short men to kill themsleves on twitter, but rarely ever ugly men
It's socially acceptable to do whatever you want with manlets but ugly people no