Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im Seriously Gonna Start Doing Hard Drugs With Hopes That I Die

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date
Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
Im talking serious shit, im gonna start with MDMA and move on to cocaine and heroin, if i die then good, i dont fucking care anymore, this will hopefully be my final cope, ill start doing it soon tho, when i save up money, any advice from addict-cels? Im too much of a pussy to kill myself.
Pepepls

pic unrelated just felt like putting it here

bro heroin and coke is the best... i use to sniff coke/heroin and smoke heroin.. then i went to injecting heroin and smoking rock.... finally i ended up injecting both heroin and crack into my veins kek

bro heroin and coke is the best... i use to sniff coke/heroin and smoke heroin.. then i went to injecting heroin and smoking rock.... finally i ended up injecting both heroin and crack into my veins kek
Bro wtf how are you alive

drugs are bad

If the Abrahamic God is real you'll end up in Hell bro

ODing on heroin seems like the GOAT suicide. Someone hook me up with that shit. :feelsbadman:

seriously though heroin is the best cope on earth

well my healthy is shit.. mental and physical so theres that.. and tbh the human body can take alot
well then, im still looking forward to my drugcelling

ODing on heroin seems like the GOAT suicide. Someone hook me up with that shit. :feelsbadman:
find a mexican plug or junkie looking dude at the corner stores... avoid chicanos and blacks though there shit is cut and stepped on

"Just do ayahuasca and dmt bro"

Ive been using those drugs all the time for years. They’re my biggest cope and my best friends. I love them. Deffo give them a try
ive been smoking weed for ages, but i cant die smoking weed so...

wouldn't that be an extremely painful and possibly slow way to suicide?

smoke a lot of meth and induce psychosis unto yourself.. then you'll really be a mentalcel like me :^)
meth is virtually unheard of here in england, i would if i could tho

suicidemaxxing :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I hope the situation gets better for you

suicidemaxxing :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I hope the situation gets better for you
its O G R E bro, i just want it to end nicely, and swiftly, hopefully with a sense of euphoria

ok ok but if your going to do drugs please promise you will only do this one -
220px-WoW_Box_Art1.jpg
yeah but i thought that game was dying, plus id be too late into it since its like 14 years old already or some shit

Do what I do too and grow weed. It’s a great hobby and feels good when you smoke the bud you created. As for the other drugs. Go ahead man, they’re worth it, fuck all the anti drug bullshit. Drugs are required sometimes
i agree entirely, i might grow my own, ive got a little spare bit of space i could use which is perfect for like up to 4-5 plants

I’ve currently got 12 growing. They’re about 8 weeks old at the moment. Going to use the money I make off this grow to get a purple bulb to make even better yeilds and strengths
Bro that sounds so sick, theres a lot of money to be made as well, suddenly i feel as though dying can wait a little just to see how that goes

im gonna BE the plug

Pretty much all my money for years has come from manufacturing, pushing and selling drugs. But I also love taking them. Can’t live without them. You should give it a try, treat yourself with the proceeds.
thanks for the tips bro, ill defo get into that, never had issues with police ever so it'll be relatively easy

well my healthy is shit.. mental and physical so theres that.. and tbh the human body can take alot
What are your limitations? Can you still gymcel etc.?

meth is virtually unheard of here in england, i would if i could tho

tbh meth, heroin, and coke are easy to get in england

What are your limitations? Can you still gymcel etc.?

short limitations. when they did an EKG before i gymcelled they told me i had the heart of a 80 year old kek. when i first started running i could barely finish a quarter mile. im up to 3 now. but i know im not %100 healthy due to years of both illegal and legal drug abuse

I've been thinking of doing the same, the problem is being NT enough to make connections with drug dealers.

savagecel

Even Fentanyl is here in the Uk now

Heroin gets a bad rep. Yeah it'll make you extremely unproductive. But fuck it if you've given up on life there's no reason not to experience pure bliss. In all honesty how dare anyone tell you you don't have the right. Why should anyone else have the right to choose. The potential for pure bliss exists but this stupid society would rather you just die without ever having experienced it. It would rather you lived to old age so you can be a vegetable hooked up to life support.

Heroin is pure, natural bliss. You've been put in this shit society with a shit hand of card. The escape room from all this pain does exist. It is natural. You can experience bliss. Every second you continue struggling against this existence might be a waste. You can experience heaven on earth. Heroin is not even particularly toxic. You could keep up the habit for years without dying.

I'd avoid MDMA though. Really think you shouldn't take MDMA. Or maybe once but repeated use of MDMA will fry your brain and leave you unable to experience pleasure at all

Heroin gets a bad rep. Yeah it'll make you extremely unproductive. But fuck it if you've given up on life there's no reason not to experience pure bliss. In all honesty how dare anyone tell you you don't have the right. Why should anyone else have the right to choose. The potential for pure bliss exists but this stupid society would rather you just die without ever having experienced it. It would rather you lived to old age so you can be a vegetable hooked up to life support.

Heroin is pure, natural bliss. You've been put in this shit society with a shit hand of card. The escape room from all this pain does exist. It is natural. You can experience bliss. Every second you continue struggling against this existence might be a waste. You can experience heaven on earth. Heroin is not even particularly toxic. You could keep up the habit for years without dying.

I'd avoid MDMA though. Really think you shouldn't take MDMA. Or maybe once but repeated use of MDMA will fry your brain and leave you unable to experience pleasure at all
meh i dont really care about MDMA i guess ill just leave it