Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm schizophrenic because I don't have a girlfriend

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
women literally gave me schizophrenia. if that's not evil i don't know what is

It's likely amplified due to your isolation and mistreatment as a subhuman, such mental afflictions being quite common if you're being disadvantaged in basically every aspect of your life and forced to interact with no one for weeks on end simply due to your physical attractiveness; all of course, enabled by foids. :feelsclown:

It's likely amplified due to your isolation and mistreatment as a subhuman, such mental afflictions being quite common if you're being disadvantaged in basically every aspect of your life and forced to interact with no one for weeks on end simply due to your physical attractiveness; all of course, enabled by foids. :feelsclown:
yeah it is fuck them.

What delusions run through your head?

Do you rot your teeth?

What delusions run through your head?
glowies watching me through my phone and trying to convince me a hot blonde loves me. Why are they doing this? to get me to admit to crimes