Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm scared that I won't be able to gather the courage to rope at 30 and will live for years upon years of loneliness tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
I'm in my 30s. Life isn't amazing but even being alone and stuff is I think better than having nothing. There's still a lot to enjoy in the world.

You just get this feeling that something is missing and that you really need to make changes because life is going by.

I'd just try to give yourself something to focus on. Skills that you can turn into a vocation, somewhere you'd really like to live... just plans for the future that will keep you moving in a positive direction :)

I am 27 not sure about your age. I think those who have the courage to do it do it before the age of 30. We are just too cowardly to pull it off. There is an increase of suicides with age but that's just normalfags failing at life getting a divorce and falling into debt.