Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I'm Scared of Ascending

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★
Ascension often has less to do with endless self-improvement and more with gradually lowering your standards over time. This decline in standards often correlates with:
  • Facing constant rejection, especially from women below you. :cryfeels:
  • Realising even women you're not attracted to are out of your league. :feelskek:
  • Seeing couples hitting developmental milestones that you're deprived off. :feelscry:
  • These rejections slowly erode your psyche, leading to depression. :feelsUnreal:
  • This can result in perpetual depression and suicidal thoughts. :feelsrope:
Over time, the mental toll of these experiences might push me towards "ascension" - not by finally finding a prize, but by lowering my standards so low that I'm settling for someone I wouldn't have considered years ago. As I become more jaded, I might end up with someone that my younger self would never have found attractive.

In other words, what worries me is that if I do "ascend," it might be due to deluding myself into believing I've found a prize, when in reality, my former self 10-15 years ago would have shrieked in disgust by the choice and feel like burning down an orphanage. :reeeeee:

You might be thinking, "I'm an incel/truecel, so I'll never ascend." I'm not so sure. I believe the constant talk and desperation here about "finding a girlfriend" and seeking "validation" will inevitably lead to settling with a toilet. I've seen many here admitting they'd be content with old land whales. :feelswhat:

You might say, "Sub-5 women all think they're 10s and deserve chads, so I'll never have a chance." I believe these shemons think like this during their prime years, but once these 3D pigs age past 30, they begin to come back to Earth and settle with men who were actually within their league all along - the "betabuxx."

You can't get her during her prime, but you can now after she's used up. You're now welcome to enjoy the bitter, sloppy, jaded leftovers of previous men. :feelspuke:

No need to worry brocel, it's ovER for all of us. :feelsokman:

I'm here 4 lyfe

I see you betabuxxing a hideous looking landwhale in the future OP. I see you walking down the aisle with her, looking all giddy and excited that you finally escaped your inceldom. This is your future

I see you betabuxxing a hideous looking landwhale in the future OP. I see you walking down the aisle with her, looking all giddy and excited that you finally escaped your inceldom. This is your future
:feelsohgod:

:feelskek:

Just wait anothER 10 years in loneliness and depression for postprime landwhale.

We will nevER survive the greatest test of time

I admit i started to like fat women recently. But it's also due to other mental factors like increasingly disliking humanity in general. I feel like i can only relate to someone that's somewhat downtrodden. And an attitude of humility and total absence of haughtiness (usually displayed by foids), i've seen it only in one fat girl :feelswhat: and i found it to be very charming

Just wait anothER 10 years in loneliness and depression for postprime landwhale.

We will nevER survive the greatest test of time
Since I'm aware, I will survive it
I admit i started to like fat women recently. But it's also due to other mental factors like increasingly disliking humanity in general. I feel like i can only relate to someone that's somewhat downtrodden. And an attitude of humility and total absence of haughtiness (usually displayed by foids), i've seen it only in one fat girl :feelswhat: and i found it to be very charming
yh your standards are lowering, you'll be willing to ascend with disease-ridden radioactive scraps

standardcel thread

the only women who would be interested in you (or your resources) are single mothers (if you're rich), BPD whores, hookers.