Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm scared I'll have to rope

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
It's over

Last edited:
inb4 anorexia

So you only consider roping if your weightloss maxing fails.?

Don't go too far, if you still cant see some protrusion at like your optimal weight your maxilla might be recessed so even losing all your body fat won't give you prominent cheekbones

Last edited:
Don't go too far, if you still cant see some protrusion at like your optimal weight your maxillary might be recessed so even losing all your body fat won't give you prominent cheekbones
I'm getting the ogee curve and my jaw is thankfully forward grown.

Save yourself the trouble

Why do you want to rope so bad now OP.

The reality is that some people are born with inferior genes and they will stay with them for the rest of their lifes. It never began :feelsbadman:.

Don’t rope. Stay, keep posting your hatred, and let’s work together on forming a Militia. A real killing machine.

Go to the range, practice shooting guns, and let’s become like those snipers in 2002 where they sniped M’ladies from a mile away.

To ramp up your anger, don’t look at M’Lady. When you see the bitch cross your path, turn your head as far to the right as possible, call her a whore in your head, immediately think of a fire hydrant, and let the calm apathy take over your mind.

Then go back to the shooting range. Vote for trump. Convince your friends to vote for trump. Keep posting your anger here. My incel brother, you are not alone, our Militia will rise. Our killing machine will happen. Stay, we need you Incel Knight.

Don’t rope. Stay, keep posting your hatred, and let’s work together on forming a Militia. A real killing machine.

Go to the range, practice shooting guns, and let’s become like those snipers in 2002 where they sniped M’ladies from a mile away.

To ramp up your anger, don’t look at M’Lady. When you see the bitch cross your path, turn your head as far to the right as possible, call her a whore in your head, immediately think of a fire hydrant, and let the calm apathy take over your mind.

Then go back to the shooting range. Vote for trump. Convince your friends to vote for trump. Keep posting your anger here. My incel brother, you are not alone, our Militia will rise. Our killing machine will happen. Stay, we need you Incel Knight.
:feelsmega::feelsbaton:

It's over

Inceldom is officially 30% in the USA.

Our numbers are steadily growing.

Wait for the Incel army to reach astronomical numbers before you rope.

It will be worth the wait to see what happens. :feelzez:

Don't go too far, if you still cant see some protrusion at like your optimal weight your maxilla might be recessed so even losing all your body fat won't give you prominent cheekbones
Kek your avi is trippy as fuck.

The reality is that some people are born with inferior genes and they will stay with them for the rest of their lifes. It never began :feelsbadman:.

Yep, nothing we do can ever change that. We are who we are.

You should see a doctor and talk to him about taking an anorectic/appetite suppressant medication to get your weight under control.

You should see a doctor and talk to him about taking an anorectic/appetite suppressant medication to get your weight under control.
I'm officially starting my fast today and I'm feeling good about it. I'll probably make it.

I'm officially starting my fast today and I'm feeling good about it. I'll probably make it.

Yeah, intermittent fasting can be helpful.

Here's a dirty little secret: smoking cigarettes/nicotine can help suppress your appetite. Try to only do it during fasts though.

Yeah, intermittent fasting can be helpful.

Here's a dirty little secret: smoking cigarettes/nicotine can help suppress your appetite. Try to only do it during fasts though.
Thought about it tbh.

Calories in, calories out tbh

Inceldom is officially 30% in the USA.

Our numbers are steadily growing.

Wait for the Incel army to reach astronomical numbers before you rope.

It will be worth the wait to see what happens. :feelzez:

View attachment 104732
I think the incel-army should associate some mask with them same as Anonymous does this mask :feelshehe: I'm thinking of some kinda chad-face mask

The two things that are keeping me from roping are my parents and fear

Keep trying to find new ways to cope.