Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m Saving Up For A Hair Transplant Next Summer

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
Plan:
I am saving about $200 a month. I already have a grand in emergency funds and my receding hairline is an emergency.

By July of next year I will have around 4-5k in savings after I wagecuck on the side as well.

I will post pictures of the surgery once I do it. I am super excited about this and hopefully it goes well. I’m trying to unmature my hairline and make it crisp again.

Will you do it in your country or will you go to Turkey (In case you're Europecel)? I heard they do their job good there and it's cheaper.

Hold on your dreams, fellow baldcel!

Will you do it in your country or will you go to Turkey (In case you're Europecel)? I heard they do their job good there and it's cheaper.

Hold on your dreams, fellow baldcel!
I’ll have to do it here in the US. I don’t feel good about doing it in another country.

good luck dude. i'm thankful rogainemaxxing has atleast halted my MPB from spreading into George Jefferson territory. That would be an insta-rope

My dad got a discount on his hair transplant by agreeing to be on a billboard/ad of theirs.