Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sad.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
That's it tbh. I'm really sad. I don't know what to do.

I’m sorry to hear that

I’m sorry to hear that
I'm really looking forward to something. I wanna do something, go somewhere. I just don't know what to do, and where to go. I feel like shit,

I'm really looking forward to something. I wanna do something, go somewhere. I just don't know what to do, and where to go. I feel like shit,
Maybe languagemaxx. It takes a lot of time to learn a language and might come of use

Maybe languagemaxx. It takes a lot of time to learn a language and might come of use
I can already speak 4 languages. It's useful and stuff, but I'm really tired now.

imagine not being sad

You are not entitled to be happy

I'm sorry you had to experience this

You being sad makes us all a little more sad.

same bro, do you have money saved, any hobbies? places you look forward to visiting??

Sad stuff
21803.jpg

do things that make you happy

Go on with the copes : videogames , hobbies , smoking , eating or anything else you feel like

Vidya gaming always helps

no hope for us its fucking over.

same bro, do you have money saved, any hobbies? places you look forward to visiting??
Yeah, I live in Brazil tho. Every single other country has blocked Brazilians from entering.

Get a sex doll
Get a life-sized fuckable fluttershy plush with an integrated and removable equine fleshlight by BadDragon With a voicebox pre-loaded with one liners and moans by the original fluttershy VA

Last edited:
Eat someting, fap, go to sleep.

Must be high IQ to at least understand the basic rules of another language. Fakecel if you have the abilities to languagemaxxx.
:chad::banhammer:

Literally all foids preferred motto to say to sad men.
It takes years to learn a language, you don't need to be high IQ just exercise often

Ok GrAYcel

why mock this graycel he’s feeling really down and isn’t bragging.

OnT: Going for walks and eating healthy might sound bluepilled but it eases the pain quite a bit and can be fairly easily done. You might already be doing that, though.

Sry to hear that brocel
R there many brazilcels?