Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I'm sad that I didn't have sex until I was 37"

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Summary of article (very good, blackpilled read):

I remained a virgin until my late 30s. I have no idea how unusual that is but I experienced a sense of shame, and I felt stigmatised.

I was a terribly shy and anxious person, but not isolated. I always had friends but I was never able to translate that into intimate relationships.
At school and sixth form I was surrounded by girls and women, but I never made the kind of move that is probably quite a normal one to make.
By the time I reached university, my pattern was set - not having relationships was what I expected. A lot of it was due to a lack of self-esteem and a deep sense that people would not find me attractive.

If you go through your late teens and early 20s without going out with people, you don't have the evidence that builds up and says: "Yes, people can like me because look: I've had that girlfriend and that girlfriend." That allows the sense that you are unattractive to persist and to be reinforced.

I was lonely and quite depressed - although I didn't recognise it then. That might have been about not having a sexual relationship, but it was also about a lack of intimacy. I look back now and for about 15, probably 20 years, I really wasn't touched by a human being or held by anyone apart from immediate members of my family, like my mum, my dad and my sisters. Apart from that, any sort of physical, intimate contact was absent. So it's not just about sex.

If I saw somebody who I fancied, I didn't feel any excitement or pleasure - instead, my instant reaction was one of sadness and depression. I had a sense of hopelessness about it all.

I look back on my youth with a sense of regret. It's almost as though I am grieving for something that didn't take place. I feel there's a stack of fond memories that aren't available to me, or a set of experiences that I didn't have.

I don't know what it's like to be in love when you're young, I don't know what it's like to take those steps in the world with a member of the opposite sex, that experimental, fun time - and that leaves me with a sense of regret.

So the first thing I would say to anybody in that situation now is: Do take it seriously.

I remained a virgin until my late 30s. I have no idea how unusual that is but I experienced a sense of shame, and I felt stigmatised.

I was a terribly shy and anxious person, but not isolated. I always had friends but I was never able to translate that into intimate relationships.
At school and sixth form I was surrounded by girls and women, but I never made the kind of move that is probably quite a normal one to make.
By the time I reached university, my pattern was set - not having relationships was what I expected. A lot of it was due to a lack of self-esteem and a deep sense that people would not find me attractive.

If you go through your late teens and early 20s without going out with people, you don't have the evidence that builds up and says: "Yes, people can like me because look: I've had that girlfriend and that girlfriend." That allows the sense that you are unattractive to persist and to be reinforced.

I was lonely and quite depressed - although I didn't recognise it then. That might have been about not having a sexual relationship, but it was also about a lack of intimacy. I look back now and for about 15, probably 20 years, I really wasn't touched by a human being or held by anyone apart from immediate members of my family, like my mum, my dad and my sisters. Apart from that, any sort of physical, intimate contact was absent. So it's not just about sex.

If I saw somebody who I fancied, I didn't feel any excitement or pleasure - instead, my instant reaction was one of sadness and depression. I had a sense of hopelessness about it all.

I look back on my youth with a sense of regret. It's almost as though I am grieving for something that didn't take place. I feel there's a stack of fond memories that aren't available to me, or a set of experiences that I didn't have.

I don't know what it's like to be in love when you're young, I don't know what it's like to take those steps in the world with a member of the opposite sex, that experimental, fun time - and that leaves me with a sense of regret.

So the first thing I would say to anybody in that situation now is: Do take it seriously.

*I was a terribly shy and anxious person, but not isolated. I always had friends but I was never able to translate that into intimate relationships.*

Ok friendhaver

That's actually smart.

This is suifuel

*I was a terribly shy and anxious person, but not isolated. I always had friends but I was never able to translate that into intimate relationships.*

Ok friendhaver
You can have friends and still be unattractive to foids.
Not everyone is a degenerate, unlikeable, disgusting piece of shit like you.

I relate a lot to this. It's always the fault of the parents when a teenager doesn't socialmaxx. Mine were very angry, controlling and pushed me to studymaxx, which is useless in high school. I will always hate them.

See, this confirms that if u miss out on age appropriate milestones, it’s indefinitely over, mang

Don't tag me normie scum, kys tbh.

Don't tag me normie scum, kys tbh.
I don't care what some friendless basementdwelling mentally ill subhuman scum like you has to say.

If .is users could read theyd be very upset

yikes inkwell why are you so obsessed with young love you pedophile freak sex isnt that important :soy:
:foidSoy:

I relate a lot to this. It's always the fault of the parents when a teenager doesn't socialmaxx. Mine were very angry, controlling and pushed me to studymaxx, which is useless in high school. I will always hate them.
average male is severely emotionally neglected

this was a brutal read

Replying to me is tagging you idiot
No. Replying isn't tagging, replying is replying.

This is tagging: @Dramus17

Are you completely retarded? Oh wait, you are, you're even taking meds for it.

No. Replying isn't tagging, replying is replying.

This is tagging: @Dramus17

Are you completely retarded? Oh wait, you are, you're even taking meds for it.
They're the same thing just one is more specific to a persons post fag.

That's actually smart.
It's a pretty obvious conclusion to draw. You see girls fall for the guys around you, but not for you. There is really only one answer.

unless you're a bluepilled coper

Literally wtf can you do if youre not attractive to anyone in your immediate vicinity? Youre fucked out of luck

"Do take it sERiously."

:feelsrope:i want to rope

fuaaaaaaaaaaark man. Shit should be pinned. At that point I would just monkmode far from society, some things are better left not done at all rather than done so late

I didn’t have sex until I was a thousand years old. You silly inkwells need to realize that once you stop chasing them they’ll chase you! It’s that simple. But of course your mindset prevents you from realizing such a simple fact. :soy::feelshaha::feelskek:

If one is very shy in the presence of the members of the opposite sex, it's mostly due to looks and physiosexual development than upbringing and 'personality'.
You feel that women don't like you because of the way you look and your body is built.

Literally me bro, except instead of sadness and depression its envy and rage
Wow, an honest normies, he is absolutely right that not having sex and relationship in your formative 15- 21 years can be devastating to even normies. I am 24 and already feel hard set in my incel ways

I feel this every single time I see a girl I find attractive. It's just a brutal reminder that there are nice things in life I'll never have, but others easily can have it just because of the way they're born.

I feel this every single time I see a girl I find attractive. It's just a brutal reminder that there are nice things in life I'll never have, but others easily can have it just because of the way they're born.
Yup, once you realize the american meme is a lie and that the pursuit of happiness is impossible its makes me envy those that get those things so effortlessly, honestly its the most relatable part of ER's manifesto

I like this. Incredibly relatable

so when IT said "sex is not that EPIC" they lied to me???:worryfeels:

Wow, an honest normies, he is absolutely right that not having sex and relationship in your formative 15- 21 years can be devastating to even normies. I am 24 and already feel hard set in my incel ways
I think that 23 is the point of no return for the most. When you're out of the uni it's pretty much over.

I relate, although I went out and tried harder than him but got nowhere.

He got unpaid sex at 37 and was able to cum and enjoy it. Then met someone else and was married at 40.

This story just reminds me how over it is for me now!

I can’t relate to these things at all. A high inhibition dork who couldn’t get laid because he didn’t “make the right moves”. If you read through the whole article you will see there were numerous opportunities for him that he didn’t take, like when he says

“It might have been a defence mechanism on my part, but I developed a deep feeling that it might be wrong to approach women and that it might be an imposition on them. I was certainly never going to be that guy who "used" women.
I felt women had the right to go about everyday life and enjoy a night out without having anyone approach them.”

And then when he finally took jewpills he said they gave him the confidence. And the FIRST TIME he tried to ask a girl out, she said YES.

This guy is a decent looking loser who sat on the sidelines and was too scared to ask Becky out. I have approached over 1000 girls in my life (before I was blackpilled obviously), all to no avail.

I don’t feel sorry for this guy at all