Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm running out of ways to cope

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
At first the blackpill was a comforting revelation for me because it gave me assurance that my current circumstance was a result of something that is out of control. But the more I sit back and reflect the more angry and bitter I become at how my current existence is essentially worthless/futile due to my lack of redeeming qualities. My life currently holds no direction, I have no longer have any ambitions and would be completely fine if I were to drop dead in the next 5 minutes. My life has always been a endless emotional and motivational struggle and I just want it to end.

Just LDAR for a while and then motivation will come back.
Happens to me every once in a while, this existential crisis...But then you just accept this and move on.
Who knows, maybe you will even get an inspiration to get something productive then.
Good luck brothER :feelsokman:

Happens to me every once in a while, this existential crisis...But then you just accept this and move on.
Who knows, maybe you will even get an inspiration to get something productive then.
thanks man, i hope so

This forum has been a great cope for me.

same tbh. All we can do is LDAR

At first the blackpill was a comforting revelation for me because it gave me assurance that my current circumstance was a result of something that is out of control. But the more I sit back and reflect the more angry and bitter I become at how my current existence is essentially worthless/futile due to my lack of redeeming qualities. My life currently holds no direction, I have no longer have any ambitions and would be completely fine if I were to drop dead in the next 5 minutes. My life has always been a endless emotional and motivational struggle and I just want it to end.

Was in the same boat as you friend. 24-7 being told in my head that I'm worthless and subhuman and I should just do a mass shooting and kill myself and my parents.

Those are devils. Try crying out to Jesus.

I'm serious. In this godless society despair is rampant. I won't give up my faith even if the devil guarantees I'd be gigachad from tomorrow till the end of my life on Earth like Hugh Hefner.

Cuz Mr Hefner is probably in Hell right now.. :(

When you do something boring for a long enough, the thing you found entertain will be again.

Was in the same boat as you friend. 24-7 being told in my head that I'm worthless and subhuman and I should just do a mass shooting and kill myself and my parents.

I'm serious. In this godless society despair is rampant. I won't give up my faith even if the devil guarantees I'd be gigachad from tomorrow till the end of my life on Earth like Hugh Hefner.

hell is for subhuman man and man in general but not for wymins, an unjust world we are in, just let time go by and maybe you may gret motivation again if not, why bother, life is meaningless looks is seemingly everything,

Religion is a cope. No such thing as hell, the ultimate blackpill is understanding that there is no justice and how you act in this life has no eternal consequences.

you eventually run out of cope, its just part of the brutalness of inceldom. I've lived in pure agonizing mind numbing mental pain for a good 2 years now.

Religion is a cope. No such thing as hell, the ultimate blackpill is understanding that there is no justice and how you act in this life has no eternal consequences.

If I honestly believe that, many people would have died. Come on... No reason to live. Bad family... Little to no friends... No secular logical reason why I should continue on living.

But I've seen entrance of Hell. Total darkness. Bottomless pit. I don't wanna go there. I'd rather be the ugliest most freakshow looking incel on this board than be in Hell.

I won't want my worst enemy to go there...

i've been LDAR'ing for past 9 years and my motivation only did come back in less than dozen occasions and it did last 1-2 weeks at best

If I honestly believe that, many people would have died. Come on... No reason to live. Bad family... Little to no friends... No secular logical reason why I should continue on living.

But I've seen entrance of Hell. Total darkness. Bottomless pit. I don't wanna go there. I'd rather be the ugliest most freakshow looking incel on this board than be in Hell.

I won't want my worst enemy to go there...
so you delude yourself to hold onto that little bit of sanity you have left. wow jfl @ what people do to avoid roping or ering

What about learning new things or watching anime?

Same here man. The moment I realized how fucked I am I fell apart. It's crippling. I can't do ANYTHING. Things I loved doing before (coping) does not work.

My life is like a video game I don't wanna play anymore. HOW DO I SHUT IT OFF AND RESET?

I used to think exactly like this and still do. Im autistic, on medicaid, SSI, and have no ambitions to improve myself. I'm also 27 years old still living with my parents because I can't support myself. The only thing that keeps me going are my hobbies like anime. Sex toys like fleshlights also help.

Tried working out / a contact sport to increase testosterone

stabbing animals has helped me