Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm running out of things to make threads about.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Maybe it's because I've fully given up on life, but I don't have the same new ideas to talk about like I used too. I'm having a hard time even checking out the forum anymore because it feels like there's no point. Especially since most people here probably have me on their ignored list.

There is such thing as an ignore list on this forum?

Last edited:
how? u can always find shit

Why would anyone ignore someone on this forum I didn’t even know that was a thing

.make one about me, I'm controversial and polarizing, a sure conversation starter

how? u can always find shit
I know lots on here say this but I've pretty much become a walking corpse. I'm just existing until this thing I like ends in a few weeks and then I'm going to shoot myself.

I know lots on here say this but I've pretty much become a walking corpse. I'm just existing until this thing I like ends in a few weeks and then I'm going to shoot myself.
brutal. if you still have energy or don't go thru/ fail roping, I recommend you try reading Neville Goddard and testing his ideas before your second attempt to rope

Make a thread on the life and times of Henri Cartan and his association with the Bourbaki

Read Nietzsche's Genealogy of Morals like a true alpha chad gamer and give your view on why contemporary moral values are cucked