Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm running out of excuses (why I don't have a girlfriend).

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
Every time I talk to relatives, the question comes up "Do you have a girlfriend??" Because at my age you should have one i think(im 26). I then get into trouble every time and have to invent an excuse. I don't even know what to answer anymore, I don't want to answer anymore, why do they care at all ? Maybe they all think that I'm incapable of relationships or that I'm gay, but I don't care. In the end I know why I don't have a girlfriend. Because I'm ugly and mentally disturbed. But I can hardly tell them that openly.

It's just such a bad time for men. And don't be afraid to say you're ugly/short

I never got the normie meme of having kids. There are 7.9 billion people. :feelskek:

Just say "haven't found the right one yet"

Do you have a job? There's always the excuse of not having the time or just beong too busy with work. If you don't have a job say you're too busy looking for one.

blame your personality

Stop being a fucking pussy and just tell them the truth

Tell them this:

"I am mentally-ill and highly-inhibited by those illnesses. Foids would rather denigrate me than empathize and form a genuine relationship."

They know you don't have a gf. They just want to make you feel like shit

I just don't talk to relatives outside my parents, and I told them I can't have a girlfriend because I'm ugly.

Nobody who isn't an incel themselves will ever understand nor care about our plight. Just feed them some bullshit lie if you want to shut them up or tell them the straight truth if you're angry enough. Fuck 'em. It'll be the same end result either way.

Every time I talk to relatives, the question comes up "Do you have a girlfriend??" Because at my age you should have one i think(im 26). I then get into trouble every time and have to invent an excuse. I don't even know what to answer anymore, I don't want to answer anymore, why do they care at all ? Maybe they all think that I'm incapable of relationships or that I'm gay, but I don't care. In the end I know why I don't have a girlfriend. Because I'm ugly and mentally disturbed. But I can hardly tell them that openly.

Fuck that, man, and fuck saying "I haven't found the right one yet."

If you can muster up the courage, then go balls to the wall. Just fucking say it. "I don't have a girlfriend because FEMALES HATE ME."

Tell them you're inker

just tell them you rent.

No girlfriend is a knife to the heart. Every day. But nothing changes. I can‘t imagine what it’d be like. But whatever. I’ve embraced the void of my life. :blackpill:

I never answer that question if I have that possibility. Last time (actually yestarday) old man asked me if I have a girlfriend (not to make fun of me) because we were doing work in garden and I told him that I need to change clothes 'cause I don't wanna wash' em later. He asked if I have a girlfriend and I said "why do you want to know that?". He said that "I am asking 'cause if you have you can give her to wash it for you". I answered "jokely" that nowadays them women don't like to do this kind of shit. And we went talkin' about ukraine versus Russia.

I am very private with people and mostly don't like question involved with my private life unless it is necessary to tell 'em.