Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm running a catfish to get ideas as to why to say to girls, turns out most chads are fucking idiots lmao

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Lmao. I'm planning to try to looksmaxxxx as a way to ascend, as I've mentioned before, but since my social skills are so untrained I thought I'd make a (very credible) stacyfish tinder to see what chads say to girls. "They have the most experience and therefore know what's best to say, and even though they can get away with anything, they'll do their best to compete for Stacy" I thought. I couldn't be more wrong! They're so fucking stupid lmao, literally can't keep a conversation going with someone they just met besides asking or telling me about fucking boring stuff no one gives a shit about. Our official chadfishing god (you know who) is literally better at being chad than actual chads. I bought a burner phone for nothing.

It couldn't be further away from the truth that we don't get laid bc of our personality, that's for sure.

Chad never use a single word.

Stacyfishing is just faggotry, dunno what went through your mind to decide it's a good idea.

chad only have to give one look with his hooded eyes at any girl and she's ready to fuck

Chad plays by different rules

A Chad can literally beat a woman and still get that same one to run after him.

What do Chads talk about then, IT tells me that I should work on muh "personality."

A few grunts & snorts later & he was bolls deep in that pussy because his face gave her pussy the tingles.

just be chad cnfirmed once again

Women have ruined the intellectual development of humanity

Why develop any personality traits when "Bitch wanna sum fuk ?" actually works for you on tinder? Despite what most people think, theres a much higher selective pressure on NT men (who btw constitute the majority of men) to be funny,charming, etc. The same selective pressure doesnt act on most women and hence most foids are drab and humorless.

Chad does the godmode glitch