Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m rotting my teeth to protest my Inceldoom

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m rotting my teeth as a protest my Inceldoom I’m gonna rot my teeth until Stacy agrees to date me

Now theres two of them
Wtf is up with the ethnics here

I remember the last time I brushed my teeth. It was a few months ago. I bled profusely from my gums and my mouth was sore for two days. Before that, it had probably been at least a year and a half. They don't even look that bad either. a little yellow, and definitely loose. But they're all still here.

I remember the last time I brushed my teeth. It was a few months ago. I bled profusely from my gums and my mouth was sore for two days. Before that, it had probably been at least a year and a half. They don't even look that bad either. a little yellow, and definitely loose. But they're all still here.
gigabased if true

That's actually a really good idea

that’s a perfect 100% fool proof plan, she’s gonna love you after your teeth are gone

Based! @Saysitsover

teeth GIF

terrabased if not larping.

Thai so based as shit

all incels do this now they can’t stop us

We need to form a consensus.