Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm retarded

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I'm not going to amount to anything in this life, and maybe I should reach for the rope soon.

Show me your face, I'll tell you your future

DM me

I agree with the first two things about you but dont rope. :chad:

What's the point of living when you're a full package failure ? Not worth it.
To fulfil gods command but most users here are atheist faqqots so just atleast go ER

I'm not going to amount to anything in this life, and maybe I should reach for the rope soon.
I'm retarded too and I think I my copes will stop in some time and I need a rope too than.

I doubt you're retarded man. You're just frustrated like all of us, at the fucking! shit cards we've all been dealt.

Last edited:
I doubt you're retarded man. You're just frustrated like all of us, at the fucking! shit cards we've all been dealt.
Can't accept being a truecel

I can't accept being alive, brocel. But I've got a community [.is], hobbies, and my copes; to make this finite-life worthwhile man.
This life isn't worth living

Yes, this is very cucked indeed. Foids wish this upon us incels, very fucking! evil-cunts, I tell you.:feelskek:
There's so much more obvious reasons to rope. Like if you are facing cancer, prison or torture by cartel then rope.

Just don't do it over some ruthless, heartless and, shallow toilet.:feelsdevil:

Last edited: